YouTube: Denise Johnson - "Well I Wonder" (October 2, 2020)

You're talking to someone who's got it right now, congratulations. Consider your horizons expanded.
If you've been tested and it says you have it, try again tomorrow and it will be probably say you haven't got it. Then next time it might say you have... etc... etc...

That's about how accurate testing is - even Britain's own Health Minister admitted live on TV that over 90% of Covid test results are meaningless.

We're all being conned and led towards totalitarianism over this bullshit. If you've got a cold, get over it.

If you've been tested and it says you have it, try again tomorrow and it will be probably say you haven't got it. Then next time it might say you have... etc... etc...

That's about how accurate testing is - even Britain's own Health Minister admitted live on TV that over 90% of Covid test results are meaningless.
Thanks for sharing your incredible expertise. I've been sick in bed for a week and a half with all of the hallmark symptoms, I'm pretty sure I have it.

Thanks for sharing your incredible expertise. I've been sick in bed for a week and a half with all of the hallmark symptoms, I'm pretty sure I have it.
Sounds like you've got a flu.

That's what all the standard symptoms of Covid are.

Every time we catch a cold of flu now we're being scaremongered into thinking we're going to die.

When are people going to wake up? Or are they putting something in the water to lower our IQ? With the amount of people falling for this scam it wouldn't surprise me. Every time I visit the supermarket now I look around and the scene is surreal - everyone has face muzzles and are rushing about trying to complete their "chore" as quickly as possible. I get swerved because my face is "naked".

Wake the hell up, bin the mask and carry on as usual or get ready for a Cromwellian England (wherever you are) where fun and normal living is banned FOREVER.

Sounds like you've got a flu.

That's what all the standard symptoms of Covid are.

Every time we catch a cold of flu now we're being scaremongered into thinking we're going to die.

When are people going to wake up? Or are they putting something in the water to lower our IQ? With the amount of people falling for this scam it wouldn't surprise me. Every time I visit the supermarket now I look around and the scene is surreal - everyone has face muzzles and are rushing about trying to complete their "chore" as quickly as possible. I get swerved because my face is "naked".

Wake the hell up, bin the mask and carry on as usual or get ready for a Cromwellian England (wherever you are) where fun and normal living is banned FOREVER.
How are you honestly going to speak authoritatively about COVID to someone whose got it? We've already established that you fuel your addiction to talking out of your ass by getting every ounce of your information from the internet. Sit down and understand that, shocking as it may seem, some people do actually know more than you.

While I obviously don't think what I have warrants a global shutdown, I never get the flu and it's been a profoundly unpleasant couple weeks and this has ground my life to a halt. I can see how the older and more vulnerable among us could easily be taken down by it.

How are you honestly going to speak authoritatively about COVID to someone whose got it? We've already established that you fuel your addiction to talking out of your ass by getting every ounce of your information from the internet. Sit down and understand that, shocking as it may seem, some people do actually know more than you.

While I obviously don't think what I have warrants a global shutdown, I never get the flu and it's been a profoundly unpleasant couple weeks and this has ground my life to a halt. I can see how the older and more vulnerable among us could easily be taken down by it.
They are exploiting the fact that most people know very little about science. They actually want people to say: We know nothing, we're stupid, leave it to the experts. That's the totalitarian way: master and children. And master always knows best.

If I could see any evidence anywhere of a Real Pandemic I would agree that measures should be taken (though certainly not masks that don't even work). The whole thing is so obviously a scam - their arguments are nonsensical. Virtually nobody is dying from this - only with it along with the illness that would have killed them anyway.

I have had flus in the past where I've felt like I am dying. Imagine having a bad cold or flu now to this backdrop of hysterical scaremongering. It would make you feel 1000 times worse.

This is a psychological operation to scare and dominate us, kill the high street and crash the economy so the Global banks consolidate even more power.

The New Normal is a new restricted home-based way of living. Britain's biggest cinema chain has just today announced it will be shutting down all of its cinemas in the UK. Small shops, pubs and music venues will follow. They have no plans for this to end until the operation is complete and we are forced into a new way of life: screens only.

The "experts" are taking us all for a ride. Hard as it may seem it's time for you to stop trusting authority. They are liars only interested in power. If they say jump, stand still.

Last edited:
They are exploiting the fact that most people know very little about science. They actually want people to say: We know nothing, we're stupid, leave it to the experts. That's the totalitarian way: master and children. And master always knows best.
And you're simply a slightly different model of the same old useful idiot. The slave who thinks they're the master, that somehow they alone can see through the nefarious machinations of the ruling hand. Your NWO hypothesizing is as dull as it gets and certainly nothing we haven't all read a thousand times before by every other ignoramus with an internet connection.

And you're simply a slightly different model of the same old useful idiot. The slave who thinks they're the master, that somehow they alone can see through the nefarious machinations of the ruling hand. Your NWO hypothesizing is as dull as it gets and certainly nothing we haven't all read a thousand times before by every other ignoramus with an internet connection.
I am certainly not a master. I am a nobody.

But I'm not a mug. My bullshit detector has been going crazy since the beginning of this. I don't believe a word of it.

People have never been so scaremongered into 100% idiocy and compliance like this in my lifetime.

But I'm certainly not alone - a growing number are waking up to this scam as it's looking more nonsensical as each day passes.

Through the years the "New World Order" became a bit of a cliche for people like you to smugly laugh off. Yeah right, put on your tin foil hat - heard it all before. Now look. They've managed to globally scare people shitless over a cold that is mostly asymptomatic or if not the chances of surviving are virtually certain.

And don't dare criticize this state of affairs - leave it to the "experts" - they know what's best for you. Or else.

Now take the vaccine we've prepared and shut up or we'll get the army in...

Last edited:
I am certainly not a master. I am a nobody.

But I'm not a mug. My bullshit detector has been going crazy since the beginning of this. I don't believe a word of it.
No one cares about your "bullshit detector." You've never been right about anything else, so it's not as if your track record is something for the rest of us plebs to reckon with. Get a grip, your narcissism is ugly.

No one cares about your "bullshit detector." You've never been right about anything else, so it's not as if your track record is something for the rest of us plebs to reckon with. Get a grip, your narcissism is ugly.
Keep listening to your "betters" then - after all, that is what they want - and see where it gets you in the end.

You'll be protecting yourself in a full gimp suit before the year is out. Good luck with that.

Keep listening to your "betters" then - after all, that is what they want - and see where it gets you in the end.

You'll be protecting yourself in a full gimp suit before the year is out. Good luck with that.
I don't need protection, idiot. Can you read? I already caught the virus. I was never a particularly enthusiastic mask wearer and in the end I caught it through a frustrating domino effect of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. There's no agenda and my "betters" have nothing to do with it.

Another classic example of something I have hands-on experience with, whereas everything is a hypothetical to you.

I don't need protection, idiot. Can you read? I already caught the virus. I was never a particularly enthusiastic mask wearer and in the end I caught it through a frustrating domino effect of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. There's no agenda and my "betters" have nothing to do with it.

Another classic example of something I have hands-on experience with, whereas everything is a hypothetical to you.

Wait, you got COVID?
Are you treating it?

Wait, you got COVID?
Are you treating it?
Yeah, my wife and I came down with it a couple weeks ago. I've always had a weak respiratory system and a predisposition to pneumonia, so it's been a little rough. Not treating it with anything beyond home remedies. As you might know, there's a strict criteria here in the States that a person has to meet to be hospitalized for COVID and I'm not there yet.

Yeah, my wife and I came down with it a couple weeks ago. I've always had a weak respiratory system and a predisposition to pneumonia, so it's been a little rough. Not treating it with anything beyond home remedies. As you might know, there's a strict criteria here in the States that a person has to meet to be hospitalized for COVID and I'm not there yet.

Get well soon. I'm sure you will both be fine. The statistics are in your favour.

Get well soon. I'm sure you will both be fine. The statistics are in your favour.
Thank you. Aside from a couple iffy nights, it's mostly just been an inconvenience. We're mostly worried for my parents. They're the ones that gave it to us and they're both in their 70s.

I made a new friend in 1992. He was obsessed with Bowie. We fell out in the end: his girlfriend admired cancer research and I contested that it was killing more beings than it saved.

It was at the start of my Morrissey fascination, and he knew loads about music, and I asked him about The Smiths’ best ever song. In an instant he answered Well I Wonder. He was from Manchester, he didn’t like Morrissey, he found him too conservative (in 1992) and he might well have been right. About the song, obviously.

I can understand your friend saying that. There is a quality about Well I Wonder that is quite unlike almost anything else The Smiths did. The lyrics are more than mysterious and lyrical - like words describing a dream, or maybe even a nightmare. It's beautiful but there is also a sense of horror and fear in there somewhere too. Like breathing itself.

Sorry to hear this.
Here is what I would do to get better:

Tylenol for the fever.
Lots and I mean LOTS of hot water with FRESH LEMON
Zinc and Selenium
Sleep

Hope you beat it.

I can understand your friend saying that. There is a quality about Well I Wonder that is quite unlike almost anything else The Smiths did. The lyrics are more than mysterious and lyrical - like words describing a dream, or maybe even a nightmare. It's beautiful but there is also a sense of horror and fear in there somewhere too. Like breathing itself.
1985 is Johnny's compositional peak when it comes to those lush acoustic ballads. I think of "Well I Wonder" as tonally related to "Stretch Out and Wait" and "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore." By 1986, that particularly songwriting style has already vanished.

Hope you recover completely and soon. My boss’ husband had a long, lingering case and had to live in the guest house, but he seems to be ok now. Good luck.

Last edited:
1985 is Johnny's compositional peak when it comes to those lush acoustic ballads. I think of "Well I Wonder" as tonally related to "Stretch Out and Wait" and "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore." By 1986, that particularly songwriting style has already vanished.
That's maybe correct for "The Queen is Dead" but think of later songs like "Half a Person" or "I won't share you".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom