YouTube Clip Draws Media Attention... Gasp! Snore!

That's a GREAT question! One I hope to find out for myself soon. As you may have noticed, I am new to these boards. I only stopped by and set up an account a few days ago to try and give away a free ticket to the concert. My friend who was going to drive me to the show got ill Friday night. (I have a terrible time with my diabetes and was hesitant to drive myself the 13 or so hours to/from Boise/Spokane). Maybe somebody thinks (like you say) that I have some revealing info about a Hall of Fame induction or some other spicy tidbit. Regardless, what was said between Johnny and myself will only be talked about in generalized terms. It was personal (not in a private way that would harm Johnny's reputation, but in a "THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE" way that I want to keep sacred). Hope that helps. It's actually exciting and a bit nauseating all at the same time.

That's a great answer! One I hope to find a use for myself soon.
So there's nothing to tell, except what you've already told, which is nothing? How exciting!!

In that case I'm going to hint at a meeting between me and Fidel Castro, but I will stop short of actually repeating what may, or may not, have been said.
Isn't that a fine thing for me to do?

You can always send me a private message with full and frank details of any conversations you may, or may not, have had with persons known, or unknown, about such subjects that may, or may not, be divulged publicly.

p.s. If you care to search there's a youtube clip of me and Fidel swapping hats.

"I have worked with many artists over the years and the thing that stays with me and impresses me is when I meet an artist who truly has a deep down love for his music, someone whose music reflects a window to his soul, if you will. I recorded Brian, and found during the recording, a passionate, talented artist. This was a fun project for me."
-Guy Charbonneau, Le Mobile Remote Recording Studio, 2003

is that guy carbonneau, former Montreal Canadians team captain, current head coach?

welcome to the boards.

edit: nevermind. notice the 'h' now. it was a joke anyways.

Last edited:
Woah... Johnny dated your autograph? He never use to do that. It's also amazing how little his signature has changed since the Smiths days.

Please share the story of your meeting with Mr. Marr.

Kyoko

dude, have you admitted youre Kumo yet? just the other day you were asking who Julia was cuz you said you were a new fan, and now youre talking like youve been listening them since 84. youre not good at this.

P.S. It's not too hard to find me out on the internet, as at one time, a few years ago before getting really sick, I used to sell more music downloads than Madonna.
That was justice!
www.brianbateman.net

i've never heard of you.

so, you've got some juicy Marr story that somehow the media has picked up on, but you have not revealed a whisper of anywhere? are you also selling swamp land in Kansas with your downloads? sounds like it.

dude, have you admitted youre Kumo yet? just the other day you were asking who Julia was cuz you said you were a new fan, and now youre talking like youve been listening them since 84. youre not good at this.

I never said I was a new fan, I said I was new to this board, I thought s/he was referring to someone on this site.

As for Kumo, I am neither a cloud or spider!

Kyoko

He wasn't in the early 90's saying, "I don't sign items by that band"

I don't know how long it lasted but I know someone people who got rejected at in-stores in 92.

I know for fact his boycott on autographing Smiths stuff started during the Kill Uncle tour, not sure when it ended. I also know he wont sign copies of "James Dean is not Dead"

Kyoko

Suck? Yeah. Actually, I did my best at the time. You might try SonyConnect, Napster, iTunes... I tried to keep them off of Wal-Mart downloads... but alas, they are a machine and I am only one human. If you do end up looking for me on a search at walmart.com, WATCH OUT FOR FALLING PRICES!

Are you referring to my double chin and sharp wit? Or is it more in a way that on his worst day, Chris Farley was more of a chick magnet than you'll ever be? Oh wait, that's the cover of a Morrissey album. I take that back.

Back
Top Bottom