Morrissey Central "YOUR YOUTH MAY BE GONE, BUT …" (August 30, 2022)

It seems that he's definitely feeling some nostalgia about The Smiths at the moment. He also just posted a clip of The Killers playing with Johnny Marr on his instagram, which I felt was surprising.

It seems that he's definitely feeling some nostalgia about The Smiths at the moment. He also just posted a clip of The Killers playing with Johnny Marr on his instagram, which I felt was surprising.

Are the only 2 'real' accounts - neither have posted a Killers clip.
If you mean the clip of TCM, then that IG acc is nothing to do with Morrissey.
Regards,
FWD.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...r-seattle-wa-8-20-2022.149848/post-1987475006

It seems that he's definitely feeling some nostalgia about The Smiths at the moment.

or Sam is just again posting anything M/Smiths related that’s new or strikes his fancy.

or Sam is just again posting anything M/Smiths related that’s new or strikes his fancy.
That’s the most likely explanation. I imagine Morrissey is busy recording his 5th unreleased to add to the pile

Moz probably got tired of Johnny not talking about him.

I imagine Morrissey is busy recording his 5th unreleased to add to the pile

Hope so, and I wouldn’t doubt it. With all the disappointments in not being accepted nor wanting to give in, he being an artist first off, will most likely go on being creative, if it gets released or not may not be (and is most likely not) as important as the act of creating.

still a great song,not one i dig out often but when i do hear it the words and music still sound good.

Morrissey would never post anything about Johnny Marr on his site. Have you been living under a rock?

Obviously is not M who runs the media related to him, and he said that a long ago.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom