Morrissey Central "your worldTHEIR WORLDour worldONE WORLD" (September 17, 2022)

unnamed-5_xfgcjp.jpg

Source:

FWD.

What is this fluff???? The British monarch dies and one of the most outspoken anti-monarchists from the country involved doesn't say a dickybird!!!!
It's called growth and perspective. Perhaps it's not the best look celebrating the death of someone's mother and one could argue a Mother figure to the United Kingdom when your own Mother has died recently. It is the mark of a measured man and one who knows when to keep mum.
What is this fluff???? The British monarch dies and one of the most outspoken anti-monarchists from the country involved doesn't say a dickybird!!!!

It's called growth and perspective. Perhaps it's not the best look celebrating the death of someone's mother and one could argue a Mother figure to the United Kingdom when your own Mother has died recently. It is the mark of a measured man and one who knows when to keep mum.
You mean he’s finally learned to shut his mouth at 63? I don’t think so. He’s posted about a deceased pet instead, I think that speaks volumes.

i hate celebrities much more than i hate the monarchy,talentless beyond belief,lets take amanda holden,although i would rather not,she got to where she is because she had an affair,and she is telling peole they dont have any talent.seen parrots in a pet shop give better advice.

as for M,better to keep your trap shut.

And I expect one who’s pr agent is telling him to stay silent for fear of damaging his career even further.

He is also without a record deal so not the best time to be contraversial.

Even Morrissey is controlled by economics.

Perhaps I’m slow to fathom how the shiny happy people aesthetic clicks with ol’ Mozzeriguts namely V&I, written in pain, betrayal, loneliness and the bottom of the glass…. The demographic is going to be more interesting than ever!

Last edited:
You mean he’s finally learned to shut his mouth at 63? I don’t think so. He’s posted about a deceased pet instead, I think that speaks volumes.
Respecting those who've passed on has nothing to do with having to shut your mouth. In your head that speaks volumes of what I have no idea. In my head an animal lover mourns a dog he liked that appears on one of his album sleeves. It must be killing you and your kind not being able to chew on yet another so called Morrissey gaffe. Are you all holding your breath until he shits on the Queen?

I wonder what he would have written about if this dog had not died

conspiracy-theories-conspiracy-theories-everywhere.jpg

Beyond stupid. the sentence, not the boy. Unease with the instagram culture of the father. This post also shows well the gap between his fans divided in groups, the upper class, the rich californian, suntanned, so alien, for those who come from the UK European working class, or the lower part of the lower class. Picture taken in Las Vegas, the ecocide city per excellence, who consumes tons of water each time to make its grass even more alien green under 90°. Some kill the planet by consuming ecocide tourism.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom