Morrissey Central "your worldTHEIR WORLDour worldONE WORLD" (September 17, 2022)

unnamed-5_xfgcjp.jpg

Source:

FWD.

This is alpaca ?
doh:

Is this something to do with Meghan?

Morrissey World
vs
russian world
:mad:

I know crime is wrong but I'd rob that LP off that kid if I was there, even though there's probably no vinyl in it.

It's the kid that got on stage at the San Luis Obispo show. Nice people.

I'm not a woman
I'm not a man
I am something that you'll never understand
I'm not a human
I am a dove
I'm your conscious
I am love-Prince

I'm not a man
I'd never kill or eat an animal
And I never would destroy this planet I'm on
Well, what do you think I am?
A man?

Last edited:
What is this fluff???? The British monarch dies and one of the most outspoken anti-monarchists from the country involved doesn't say a dickybird!!!!

clever from the wee guy,least hes making an effort.

He has a few photos on Instagram with this famous Morrissey fan from Scotland ( i forgot his name but I met him on several Moz gigs )

What is this fluff???? The British monarch dies and one of the most outspoken anti-monarchists from the country involved doesn't say a dickybird!!!!
Could be because the country he loves is in mourning and he doesn’t want to be crass. And, words unspoken are usually the loudest.

Blow Morrissey's statement regarding the death of the Queen off . The facts are that no one needs it to be happy. We all need his new music now. We all need a Bonfire to release. It's easy to say " don't die soon" in these scoundrel days :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom