Morrissey Central "your worldTHEIR WORLDour worldONE WORLD" (September 17, 2022)

unnamed-5_xfgcjp.jpg

Source:

FWD.

This is alpaca ?
doh:

Is this something to do with Meghan?

Morrissey World
vs
russian world
:mad:

I know crime is wrong but I'd rob that LP off that kid if I was there, even though there's probably no vinyl in it.

It's the kid that got on stage at the San Luis Obispo show. Nice people.

I'm not a woman
I'm not a man
I am something that you'll never understand
I'm not a human
I am a dove
I'm your conscious
I am love-Prince

I'm not a man
I'd never kill or eat an animal
And I never would destroy this planet I'm on
Well, what do you think I am?
A man?

Last edited:
What is this fluff???? The British monarch dies and one of the most outspoken anti-monarchists from the country involved doesn't say a dickybird!!!!

clever from the wee guy,least hes making an effort.

He has a few photos on Instagram with this famous Morrissey fan from Scotland ( i forgot his name but I met him on several Moz gigs )

What is this fluff???? The British monarch dies and one of the most outspoken anti-monarchists from the country involved doesn't say a dickybird!!!!
Could be because the country he loves is in mourning and he doesnโ€™t want to be crass. And, words unspoken are usually the loudest.

Blow Morrissey's statement regarding the death of the Queen off . The facts are that no one needs it to be happy. We all need his new music now. We all need a Bonfire to release. It's easy to say " don't die soon" in these scoundrel days :straightface:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom