Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

Sorry Moz. This is the last straw. I’ve loved you for so long. Vaccines save lives. They were not tested on animals. You feeble-minded man. I used to love you.
Wow... you still believe this myth?? Believe Moz. In the end he is always right, and you know it. All data show vaccines don't work and we don't need to wait much longer to see they have a negative effect. Wake up please...

Wow... you still believe this myth?? Believe Moz. In the end he is always right, and you know it. All data show vaccines don't work and we don't need to wait much longer to see they have a negative effect. Wake up please...

:fist:

very thought provoking post. Moz is always right, very true(y)
you should consider patenting this post(y)

:hammer:

Fox News is Melvis’ go-to for local and national affairs! He and the Orange Clown have more in common than you think. ;)
65159639_10219613795319524_4737681452445990912_n.jpg

Whatever your opinion of the contributors, those were two interesting videos. Moreover, they represent the views and conclusions of most left leaning people in the UK: The first exposes animal cruelty occurring for the sole purpose of receiving funding (and from taxes, earmarked for ‘essential’ public services and security programmes). The second video represents the sanctity of human free will, and control over one’s own body especially; the very essence of human rights.

I can only assume ‘left’ is coming to mean something completely different elsewhere, because if you contest this content I’d say you were a conservative—or something much, much darker (you’d probably need to join or establish The Evil Party if you’re opposed). And God knows what it was you ever saw in Morrissey or The Smiths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both videos are fairly innocuous. One is about the US National Institutes of Health being involved in animal experimentation generally (like all governments, no doubt), and not related specifically to the development of any current covid vaccine; the other is basically saying vaccines are fine, just don't make them mandatory and force people to take them. Very reasonable, even if he could do with a haircut. If you're looking for an anti-vax message then you won't find any. No need for the habitual frothing at the mouth from the usual suspects...

Talking of which...Julie Burchill had a great article at the weekend on 'Woke'. Really exposes that mindset for the bull shit it is:

Both videos are fairly innocuous. One is about the US National Institutes of Health being involved in animal experimentation generally (like all governments, no doubt), and not related specifically to the development of any current covid vaccine; the other is basically saying vaccines are fine, just don't make them mandatory and force people to take them. Very reasonable, even if he could do with a haircut. If you're looking for an anti-vax message then you won't find any. No need for the habitual frothing at the mouth from the usual suspects...

Talking of which...Julie Burchill had a great article at the weekend on 'Woke'. Really exposes that mindset for the bull shit it is:

Not for the first time in history, Woke is simply people recognising that if (through duress, and the punishment of shame) you can get people to associate virtue with hatred and breakdown, you can f*** up an awful lot of civilization, sit back, and enjoy watching it burn.

Ultimately though, Woke will go the same way as it’s notorious predecessors because, for the sane, life (with all of its challenges and frustrations) tastes better than acrid smoke and glowing embers.

Whatever your opinion of the contributors, those were two interesting videos. Moreover, they represent the views and conclusions of most left leaning people in the UK: The first exposes animal cruelty occurring for the sole purpose of receiving funding (and from taxes, earmarked for ‘essential’ public services and security programmes). The second video represents the sanctity of human free will, and control over one’s own body especially; the very essence of human rights.

I can only assume ‘left’ is coming to mean something completely different elsewhere, because if you contest this content I’d say you were a conservative—or something much, much darker (you’d probably need to join or establish The Evil Party if you’re opposed). And God knows what it was you ever saw in Morrissey or The Smiths.

Gary glitter might have made good music but I don’t care to find out due to his reprehensible actions. Credibility matters (especially in news) and tucker is a pretty terrible person. Being judged on what you say and do and how that effects the way in which you are perceived and who your listeners are isn’t a new concept. This news was covered everywhere and could have been posted from any source but I doubt it was the info that mattered here. If someone wanted to get into glam I wouldn’t recommend glitter but rather another quality source because who wants to promote evil people rather than better ones. Just because someone says something true once in a blue moon doesn’t mean I’m gonna disregard the past and watch that. Each time you watch you support the process

They're both talking points being pushed by the far right this week - & here you are to chat about it.

I'm wondering, did Sam get recruited or does someone send him this stuff & he doesn't quite get it?

They're both talking points being pushed by the far right this week - & here you are to chat about it.

I'm wondering, did Sam get recruited or does someone send him this stuff & he doesn't quite get it?

Whilst I recognise Sam has (perhaps unwisely) been let loose with the Central website, I’m not sure it’s ever contradicted Morrissey’s perspectives.

If you’re suggesting that some unsavoury characters are now propagating these popular (and traditionally left-wing) agendas, then I’d say it’s Labour in the UK and the Democrats in the US who are now gifting opportunities to their own opposition. If the latter can’t accept some responsibility for that, then further electoral defeats are inevitable—and you’d have to say it’s deserved.

Gary glitter might have made good music but I don’t care to find out due to his reprehensible actions. Credibility matters (especially in news) and tucker is a pretty terrible person. Being judged on what you say and do and how that effects the way in which you are perceived and who your listeners are isn’t a new concept. This news was covered everywhere and could have been posted from any source but I doubt it was the info that mattered here. If someone wanted to get into glam I wouldn’t recommend glitter but rather another quality source because who wants to promote evil people rather than better ones. Just because someone says something true once in a blue moon doesn’t mean I’m gonna disregard the past and watch that. Each time you watch you support the process

Two questions.

What video source would you have preferred that he used when this Central post was made?

Cosby Spector Glitter all were sentenced and/or punished for their crime. Why should people punish themselves by not enjoying the good that these artists contributed to this world?

Of course it’s your choice, but I also feel it is your loss.

Whilst I recognise Sam has (perhaps unwisely) been let loose with the Central website, I’m not sure it’s ever contradicted Morrissey’s perspectives.

If you’re suggesting that some unsavoury characters are now propagating these popular (and traditionally left-wing) agendas, then I’d say it’s Labour in the UK and the Democrats in the US who are now gifting opportunities to their own opposition. If the latter can’t accept some responsibility for that, then further electoral defeats are inevitable—and you’d have to say it’s deserved.

I personally think Sam is a real problem, look at the debate that the videos have prompted amongst the posters on here, how many people outside of this forum will look at the central post without watching the videos and jump to conclusions about Morrissey's viewing habits. I would have thought Morrissey's new management team would have told him to stop posting shit on there unless cleared by them first.

Goodness me Moz is now pushing vids of Tucker Carlson's rants on his audience??! This might be the point where I say "bye bye"

It's two issues he can sell to the old man if he asks questions. (As they all have been - probably couldn't sell him on being anti-BLM so had to make do).

Slipping the mandate one under the PETA one is too obvious - and not something M would have to do if he was the one behind it. Esp after months of nothing.

Would explain the gaps between what Morrissey says & the videos. Would also explain why Sam is still using Central to damage his career - someone has convinced him it's ok, or he's fully on board.

It's not FB - Anne Marie's just a dupe anyway - my guess is Patriotic Alternative. Links everything.

(Also, got rid of Julia, hangs about with him, does the interviews, types up every word 🤨).

In evidence - this is PA's leader pushing both those things.

20211029_071022.jpg

20211029_074233.jpg

And they lean in heavy on the animal cruelty aspect.

20211029_064936.jpg

The fact they're also violent homophobes should make the family pause to think what they might be unwittingly or knowingly using their humasexual Uncle to sell.

In my opinion.

I personally think Sam is a real problem, look at the debate that the videos have prompted amongst the posters on here, how many people outside of this forum will look at the central post without watching the videos and jump to conclusions about Morrissey's viewing habits. I would have thought Morrissey's new management team would have told him to stop posting shit on there unless cleared by them first.
The site is a commercial liability.

Goodness me Moz is now pushing vids of Tucker Carlson's rants on his audience??! This might be the point where I say "bye bye"

Well by ‘vids’ that would mean that he’s posted other Tucker videos.

If he continued to post FOX news
propaganda that didn’t have anything to do with Morrissey’s main concern animal rights, then I can see why people would be turned off.

Otherwise, people, as usual, are getting their knickers in a twist.

Last edited:
Two questions.

What video source would you have preferred that he used when this Central post was made?

Cosby Spector Glitter all were sentenced and/or punished for their crime. Why should people punish themselves by not enjoying the good that these artists contributed to this world?

Because I don’t want to contribute to there enduring memory or celebration. I also have more options for music than I can easily count so why wouldnt I just choose someone that isn’t a child molester. The idea that there songs are that important to me IMO is silly when compared to the human suffering he caused. I really don’t have preferences for the sourcing but rather lines of exclusion like most open minded people do. I do have standards of judgement for my ear so to speak and tucker has disqualified himself. If morrissey or I’ll say Sam at morrissey central wanted the info to reach people without distraction, ya know making the topic of animal suffering g the focus, he could have just referenced peta whom I believe he’s aware of and probably in contact with to some degree but I think the point was this discussion/admonishment for our failing to disregard all our experience with tucker Carlson and to listen up now as if we don’t know anything about him or that we shouldn’t have standards for whom we give our attention to

Two questions.

Yes. If you were to pursue that stance with rigour, you’d have an incredibly limited (and arguably shite) set of artistic resources to draw/learn from.

Well by ‘vids’ that would mean that he’s posted other Tucker videos.

If he continued to post FOX news
propaganda that didn’t have anything to do with Morrissey’s main concern animal rights, then I can see why people would be turned off.

Otherwise, people, as usual, are getting their knickers in a twist.

No - Ket. Something has to be done.

Sam or the person feeding him this stuff f***ed up badly.

PETA, Mandate, quick move to a song - that's intentional.

Maybe Alain can try diplomatically mentioning it - they've already separated Morrissey from the Smiths, it'll be his work that's taboo for a couple of generations after Moz is dead. If this continues.

No - Ket. Something has to be done.

Sam or the person feeding him this stuff f***ed up badly.

PETA, Mandate, quick move to a song - that's intentional.

Maybe Alain can try diplomatically mentioning it - they've already separated Morrissey from the Smiths, it'll be his work that's taboo for a couple of generations after Moz is dead. If this continues.
But one of those contributors is a long standing resource for Central, and he strikes me (quite clearly) as an authentic liberal—as opposed to ‘far right’.

Moreover, vaccine mandates are a ‘now’ topic which everyone is interested in, and commenting on. As is the contempt for tax revenues being squandered on ‘scientific’ labs and research (especially as, across the globe now, people are being forced to hand over more and more). These are the very issues everyone is commenting on; whatever your colours.

The site is a commercial liability.

All he had to do was add a message along the lines of, Morrissey is not an advocate of Tucker Carlson generally but on this occasion he is pleased that he making a wider audience aware of this atrocious practice. It's really not difficult to achieve a win/win outcome.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom