Morrissey Central "YOUR TAXI IS HERE, MY DEAR…" (July 3, 2022)

YOUR TAXI IS HERE, MY DEAR…

0-5_rslvvy.jpg

Hey MC Numpty, does Morrissey need a taxi pronto to get out of Vegas before the Hoover dam shuts off?

Hurry ordering one, there might not be enough for everybody.

Great reference... now let's get "Mute Witness" back in the setlist!
Yes,

My wish list -

Mute Witness
I'm Driving Your Girlfriend Home
Love Life
I thought You Were Dead
Maladjusted
Spring-Heeled Jim
November Spawned A Monster
He Knows I'd Loce To See Him
Will Never Marry
Picadilly Palare
He Cried
Noise Is The Best Revenge
Have Ago Merchant

He used to crow about selling out venues with no promotion whatsoever and now this LOL

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

'Dear Steven

Let me explain, though you'd never see in a million years.

Keep quoting
Cabaret, Berlin, Burroughs, J.G. Ballard, Duchamp, Beauvoir, Kerouac,
Kierkegaard, Michael Rennie.

I dont believe you really like Frank Sinatra.'

Yes,

My wish list -

Mute Witness
Love Life
I thought You Were Dead
Maladjusted
Spring-Heeled Jim
Will Never Marry
Picadilly Palare
He Cried
Have Ago Merchant
You were doing oh so well until Noise is the Best Revenge. Surly that’s a typing error of some description? Sure it can easily be explained away 🙃

in the importance of being morrissey he said america was obsessed with signs,look how many things are on that taxi and thats only a small portion of it,would hurt your eyes.

Yes,

My wish list -

Mute Witness
Love Life
I thought You Were Dead
Maladjusted
Spring-Heeled Jim
Will Never Marry
Picadilly Palare
He Cried
Have Ago Merchant
I'd pay that! But it's My Love Life, not Love Life. I won't stand for that song title being shortened! ;)

in the importance of being morrissey he said america was obsessed with signs,look how many things are on that taxi and thats only a small portion of it,would hurt your eyes.
I seem to remember video screens blaring adverts in the back seat of taxis in the US. I'm back to the US in July for a week and am sure it'll all come flooding back.

I'd pay that! But it's My Love Life, not Love Life. I won't stand for that song title being shortened! ;)
Love Life is the new title as Moz claims he's never had no one ever. Even though he's probably had more action than a lot of married couples!

Love Life is the new title as Moz claims he's never had no one ever. Even though he's probably had more action than a lot of married couples!
Parking his car at the back door for years.

Great shot 📸🎶📸
Someone told me last week that recently Uber wanted to charge them $800 for a taxi to travel a very small distance in LA !!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom