can i come?
i'll wear my new Hollister flip flops!

15782_03_c.jpg

theyre ubber cute!

those must look great on you!

so hip and stylish

i bet that is very difficult :(

but eh!

better than being with useless people who are dummies.

my girlfriend's friends are very stupid.
they're like you know.
sk8rs, screamo loving idiots who hang out at mcdonalds and flirt with eachcother and do idiotic things.
sometimes it pisses me off when she goes to hang out with them, but im not to.
i mean, i know im like a nice person, im unique and im a great person. (haha not trying to sound conceited once again) but, should i really worry if my girlfriend breaks up with me and ends with some loser sk8r who c4n't typ3 rit3?

not really.
i should sort of feel bad for her. hahaha

what do ya think.

this post probably doesnt make sense

You are anticipating her breaking up with you.
You seem to dislike her friends.
Again, why are you with her?:confused:

arguing with my girlfriend and her mom.

about what?

I don't know anything going on with your relationship, but listen, it's not worth the energy and strength to argue and fight unless you really really REALLY love her.

i bet that is very difficult :(

but eh!

better than being with useless people who are dummies.

my girlfriend's friends are very stupid.
they're like you know.
sk8rs, screamo loving idiots who hang out at mcdonalds and flirt with eachcother and do idiotic things.
sometimes it pisses me off when she goes to hang out with them, but im not to.
i mean, i know im like a nice person, im unique and im a great person. (haha not trying to sound conceited once again) but, should i really worry if my girlfriend breaks up with me and ends with some loser sk8r who c4n't typ3 rit3?

not really.
i should sort of feel bad for her. hahaha

what do ya think.

this post probably doesnt make sense

you seem too good for her, you know who you are and that you're special, you need to find someone equally special and on your level.

by the way, where you from?

sighhh another night alone...and beer...so how is everyone?

On me sweeney and drinking plum wine I bought out of Lidl (google it). Seriously though I'm on nights tomorrow, and I try to stay up late the night before to prepare. To be fair though Mrs Dolan went to bed about 2 hours ago coz she has to do the school run in the morning. Oh yeah and every time the Malady DVD goes to the menu I just press play and start again. Pregnant for The Last Time rocks (and not in the Jesse "stand on the monitor with my rawk orgasm face" way).
:guitar::guitar:

On me sweeney and drinking plum wine I bought out of Lidl (google it). Seriously though I'm on nights tomorrow, and I try to stay up late the night before to prepare. To be fair though Mrs Dolan went to bed about 2 hours ago coz she has to do the school run in the morning. Oh yeah and every time the Malady DVD goes to the menu I just press play and start again. Pregnant for The Last Time rocks (and not in the Jesse "stand on the monitor with my rawk orgasm face" way).
:guitar::guitar:

What kind of job you working?
ahh, you make me want to go put on this dvd now. I was up 'til 2 watching Who put the M in manchester last night, missing my mozza dearly, sigh....:( but nay, i must attend to this autobiographical spanish paper...estoy harta.

What kind of job you working?
ahh, you make me want to go put on this dvd now. I was up 'til 2 watching Who put the M in manchester last night, missing my mozza dearly, sigh....:( but nay, i must attend to this autobiographical spanish paper...estoy harta.

Aaagh - me and the Mrs was talking about Move and what a great gig it was and then popped on Who put the M - I'm just to lazy to change it. i'm a lab tech btw.

the way I see it, everyone now days sucks.
there are no true friends.

everyone is stupid and originality doesnt exist now.

i'm 16 years old, with hardly any friends.
everyone is interested in sex, drugs and stupid popular trendy behavior.

whatever they see on TV or listen to on the Radio, they hop on like little stupid magnets.

all year in high school this year, i had practically no friends at all.

in the beginning of the year, a bunch of girls and guys all wanted to be my friends and hang out with me.

i rejected everyone.
i didn't want to be friends with some girls, who expose half their body and guys who wear trendy shirts.

i guess it was my fault i had no social life all year in school.
I choose to be that way.
sitting in lunch all by myself was way better than sitting with a bunch of retards talkign about nonsense.

maybe im wrong and maybe i should be more open towards others.

i guess im just very true to myself.

noone of my age really catches my attention.
unless they like moz. hahaha

Seriously

hey your the little dude who told me to watch gypsy 83 which i did and enjoyed. dont be bummed little dude. you gotta meet some other like minded little dudes and then conquer the world. its possible. just stay positive. dont wallow .

And now Hulmerist has gone on, Its 10 to 4 and I'm still not in bed.

Were we supposed to be talking about friends? I met my best friend at 24 and married her at 25. Never looked back.

Last edited:
hey your the little dude who told me to watch gypsy 83 which i did and enjoyed. dont be bummed little dude. you gotta meet some other like minded little dudes and then conquer the world. its possible. just stay positive. dont wallow .

:p meet some like minded little dudes...its not so easy!

And now Hulmerist has gone on, Its 10 to 4 and I'm still not in bed.

Were we supposed tom be friends? I met my best friend at 24 and married her at 25. Never looked back.

eek, get some sleep soon!

and who is supposed to be friends? you and your wife? of course!

you seem too good for her, you know who you are and that you're special, you need to find someone equally special and on your level.

by the way, where you from?

she is the perfect girl for me
we have so much in common
were like the best couple ever
seriously.
we fight alot but it brigns us closer

sometimes i sing

youre the one for fatty

to my girlfriend just fooling around

hahah <3

she is the perfect girl for me
we have so much in common
were like the best couple ever
seriously.
we fight alot but it brigns us closer

what do you fight about? i had a similar relationship and realized that the fighting meant something was not right.

sometimes i sing

youre the one for fatty

to my girlfriend just fooling around

hahah <3

aw, sounds like my current boyfriend:p that's cute.
is she a moz fan too?

yeah, it's terrible.
my best friend and my current girlfriend made out, and one night i begged my girlfriend to take me back.
for so long, i cried and pleaded that she'd take me back.
she kept rejecting me and i kept crying.
all night, i cried for her, even though she made out with my friend.

i regret crying and trying to win her back.
well, all that crying lasted one week and she finally took me back

and now we're fine.

I hope you don't marry this girl.

Back
Top Bottom