Your one Morrissey wish for 2010

er, that is two things...... you only have one wish:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

:tears:

Hmmm, OK, I'll go for the health and happiness. If he doesn't tour next year, there's always 2011...or whenever.

Go on then. It's the way you say things...

monopoly_money_1.jpg

:thumb:

I haven't got a clue. I'll wish him what he wishes for himself, that's the safest way to make him happy...

Oh and, if we take into account the rest of the world, I wish him to completely forget the people he doesn't, can't and won't care for but has to pester purely out of fond habit.
And that's a wish for myself as well.:thumb:

Can we just have a proper nothing. Darkness never turns up uninvited...:rolleyes:

wait.....health AND happiness..... that's two things:rofl:

Jukebox Jury

:mad:
I always knew deep down that genies were difficult and pedantic creatures, and now I know it's true. *grumble grumble grumble*...

:p

I haven't got a clue. I'll wish him what he wishes for himself, that's the safest way to make him happy...

I agree with this.

Maybe a non-album single or EP (with proper b-sides, ie. no live tracks, please), just to whet our apetite. Other than that, rest and plenty of it, then return in 2011 to baffle us all.

If that counts as two, I will prioritize the rest-wish, out of the goodness of my heart.

'Zoom, Not Gloom! ~ A Morrissey Photographic Anthology' by Linder Sterling. 500 pages {minimum}, Introduction/Foreword/Preface by P.Morley, M.Bracewell & J.Maker.
To be published by these dudes ~ http://www.genesis-publications.com/
...oh, and the autobiography...

Tags
go jj
Back
Top Bottom