your not unusual?

post in here your bits & pieces that only a Smiths/Morrissey fan would collect!

here's a couple of mad bits I've got

img064.jpg

(Interlude by Labi Sifre isn't the Timi Yuro song that Moz covered btw)

& I just like these amazing mixes of songs on these 2 discs (I paid 99p each for those discs btw but I had to search through loads of them to find those 2 with Moz songs on).

img066.jpg

img065.jpg

love

Grim

Two comments, not actually related to collecting, but I can't resist.

1. I want that Rat Pack CD; my mother in law actually saw that show in about 63 or 64 and I'm green over it.

2. "Lightning Crashes" by Live has my vote for Worst Song of All Time. It's the placenta line. I can't tolerate that song.

anyone knows anything about this???

MORRISSEY Southpaw Grammer Promo Sports Bag w/Cassette & t-shirt

???

because I've got a few copies of (the supposedly limited edition) this 12" pic single I thought I'd frame one of them, I picked up the frame for £2 from a charity shop. I'm 99% certain I'd lined the record up straight before putting it in the frame but the slight skew-whiff I think adds to its charm?

DSC00064.jpg

love

Grim
P.s. now to find a place to hang it!

because I've got a few copies of (the supposedly limited edition) this 12" pic single I thought I'd frame one of them, I picked up the frame for £2 from a charity shop. I'm 99% certain I'd lined the record up straight before putting it in the frame but the slight skew-whiff I think adds to its charm?

DSC00064.jpg

love

Grim
P.s. now to find a place to hang it!

looks fantastic! and it looks like I have to find myself one of these 12"

looking to sell a copy? :)

burtonprince.jpg

I've got the following promo cd-r's:

Blackpool OST (The Boy With the Thorn in His Side)
The Bands 05 II (Irish Blood, English Heart)
Rough Trade 25 Years (Hand in Glove)

Back
Top Bottom