YOUR Moz Single

Hmmm...

mamatx3.jpg
great!

His head should be spinning.

shjxf4.jpg

I don't know if you could tell, but I've had alot of free time on my hands lately.

I truly (truly, truuuly) think this is one of Moz's best songs. It's certainly one of my personal favorites:

disor1.jpg

I made a last minute change, this is what the original looked like: http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7263/disyb8.jpg. I thought this would be a great opportunity for a live photo as a sleeve, and while I thought the "M" was clever at first, I just find it ugly now.

Last edited:

shjxf4.jpg

I don't know if you could tell, but I've had alot of free time on my hands lately.

Curiously enough, I would have chose "I Am Hated for Loving" as a single from Vauxhall. But your work has been fabulous, nonetheless, Riah Shusher :)

shjxf4.jpg

boy racer would also a be a fitting song matching the cover pic

can i suggest some smiths covers please ?
i know the solo material of moz has more songs to offer but all the wonderful smiths songdwhich were never released as singles need to be here too

or do you do not post them here cause of the thread title "moz single"

can i suggest some smiths covers please ?
i know the solo material of moz has more songs to offer but all the wonderful smiths songdwhich were never released as singles need to be here too

or do you do not post them here cause of the thread title "moz single"

If you'll see some of the previous pages, some members have kindly uploaded some extravagant Smiths single covers as well :D.

But yes, lets hear more requests to get those creative juices flowing! :cool:

Wide to Recieve?
Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning?
Somethin is Squeezing my Skull?

Any takers?

If you'll see some of the previous pages, some members have kindly uploaded some extravagant Smiths single covers as well :D.

But yes, lets hear more requests to get those creative juices flowing! :cool:

yes i know but i would love to see more smiths covers....smiths covers that never were....

Tags
dreams fan art fanmade
Back
Top Bottom