Your Morrissey shrine

I know it looks like a shrine but it's not, I never pray. It's just the top of my fireplace: a candies box, poteries from place I visited, pictures of Bob Dylan (my husband is a big fan), candles here since Xmas, iris pot...

p1120767.jpg

this is my old apartment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDd9IuiGN7c

stop the video at 1:55.

Don't stop the video at 1:55!!! That is amazing! THank you so much Abrahan! So cool and you have lovely hair. I especially liked when you went "Ahem" at the toilet. :p And your dedication to collecting Morrissey stuff is interesting. You definitely need more wall space.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha do you mean the one on my leg. Or the sly 'Refusal' cover refference with the Fred Perry shirt?

The sly Fred Perry. The same...but different. :thumb:

Abrahan, take out the trash. lol :thumb:

lol. i noticed that just yesterday. i had just gotten a haircut and a friend had asked to see my place so i combined them at the last minute during my lunch hour. there was so much stuff i left out and sadly that apartment doesn't even exist anymore.

lol. i noticed that just yesterday. i had just gotten a haircut and a friend had asked to see my place so i combined them at the last minute during my lunch hour. there was so much stuff i left out and sadly that apartment doesn't even exist anymore.

and hows the new pad looking? *i know id love a tour* :)

and hows the new pad looking? *i know id love a tour* :)

i'm afraid most of it is still in boxes. i have unloaded my CDs and vinyl tho and have put up a few framed items, but nothing like in that video.

i'm afraid most of it is still in boxes. i have unloaded my CDs and vinyl tho and have put up a few framed items, but nothing like in that video.

You know how in the beginning when you picked up one of the pins on the wall and showed the back of it? What was that? A bottle opener?

Tags
mute emo 616
Back
Top Bottom