Your latest Smiths Morrissey bargain

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a copy of that on Cassette that I found in a charity shop! 50p, oh yes. About a month ago I got Rank and The Queen is Dead on Vinyl for £1.50 each, both play perfect too :)

How Soon Is Now 2005 Attack promocd 9.99£

How Soon Is Now 2005 Attack promocd 9.99£

For real? The one with MORRISSEY in red lights? If so, that is the best bargain I have heard of...:thumb:

For real? The one with MORRISSEY in red lights? If so, that is the best bargain I have heard of...:thumb:

Yep!...got it from Vinyltap

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I ordered my GH yesterday for 40 dollars. It seems to be expansive but it's not - at least in Brazil. GH is not more produced here, which means I bought one of the last ones.

Debut Magazine Issue 6 with The Smiths on the cover for $2.97 at a local shop.

Managed to get myself duplicate copies of the smiths debut album poster and that joke isnt funny anymore poster - both for 12 x 24 ones (or a bit bigger for debut album one).

£20 each!!!!!!!!

dd9014fa.jpg

70db48ed.jpg

Damaged in route. Of course I expected it. Why can none of the UK shops ship LPs without them being ruined in the mail? (This is only some of the damage.)

Vinyl Tap has hardly ever been updated ( I do check it on a regular basis) and all of a sudden they update both Moz and Smiths pages with loads of stuff ( they must have got an entire collection in) . This rarity (stupid me i did not notice it :tears:) is a stunning buy. Well done.

Cheers Moz

dd9014fa.jpg

70db48ed.jpg

Damaged in route. Of course I expected it. Why can none of the UK shops ship LPs without them being ruined in the mail? (This is only some of the damage.)

Everything i've ever bought from HMV has arived in similar state. Packageing seems to big for object with nothing to hold item in place stuff just bangs around.

Back
Top Bottom