Your latest Smiths Morrissey bargain

A japanese The Smiths Best of Vol. 2 CD still sealed for 5 pounds, a bargain me thinks. :)
So should I open it or keep it sealed?

A japanese The Smiths Best of Vol. 2 CD still sealed for 5 pounds, a bargain me thinks. :)
So should I open it or keep it sealed?

Keep it sealed you've already got all the tracks.

About 3 months ago, I got a sealed "Maladjusted" LP for $12.00

I got the Morrissey "Live at Earls Court" double LP in mint/unplayed condition for $42. I think that was a steal considering that the reissue Bona Drag sells for about $40 itself & it's still being pressed. :)

Everything is negotionable

My first bargains in 2011 were:
SHWC grey vinyl in excellent condition 17$
Kill Uncle LP + Suedehead 12" 15$

That was a great bargain on the Strangeways Here We Come grey vinyl. I paid $45 for my copy. Did your copy come with the postcard?

The Smiths and Beyond hard cover book.
This limited edition version was never released commercially, it was discarded due to failing QA for some reason (not obvious when looking at it).
Still sealed, housed in a really nice slip case.
An absolute bargain at £14.50...

Attachments

• The Smiths and Beyond.JPG
    The Smiths and Beyond.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 18
Wow, that is a great find.

Suedehead CD single - a bargain?

Recently picked up a 1988 copy of Suedehead CD single on ebay for under two pounds. Did I really get a bargain? Been to Musicstack where the cheapest is a fiver and at Record fairs never seen it under a tenner. Anyone know just how rare this is? (obviously not super rare but I guess the majority like me bought it at the time on vinyl). Really only wanted it for "I know very well.." but would be interested how many copies are out there.

Re: Suedehead CD single - a bargain?

Just noticed this thread and remember one of my first lots I bought on ebay about 2005 or 2006. It was offered without pictures and included some german LPs and some 12" without further explanation... As I needed nearly everything at this time I placed a bit, the auction runs out without great interest and I got it at the end :)
I was very surprised as I opened the parcel and found a 12" Headmaster Megadisc, a blue covered german Sheila and a Billie Whitelaw beyond some regular LPs...
not a bad start for my collection and all for about...hmmm... let me remember.... 20 or 25 Euros?

The first bunch of Smiths/Morrissey Records I obtained included Rank, TWWL, SHWC, Viva Hate and the Morrissey Hamburg 91 Bootleg, all in mint condition. I paid 30€ for it and I think it was worth the money. I also got some other bargains, e.g. Ringleader LP for 13€, Earls Court LP 16€, How Soon Is Now 3LP 10€, Suedehead (Best Of) Advanced Listing CD Promo 1,50€ and so on ... :p

I can remember an auction that had the World Of M LP up for sale. It wasn't obvious that it was actually the LP and not a CD. I decided to pass the auction because I was sure it would catch the usual bids in the last few hours or minutes. That was the biggest mistake I made in my whole life. The winning bid was 7,50€.

10" hmv promo, we hate it when our friends become successful £13

Back
Top Bottom