Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

But never seen The Smiths or Moz live and says he’s shit :lbf:

Oh I do love these salty comments, from someone who doesn’t even know me. I must have pissed you off at some point in the past, I’m guessing? Please, come out from behind the shadows Annoymous, tell me your name and what I’ve done to make you stalk me, your IP tag is farmilar to me, you’re always following me about, what’s the deal? ;)

Oh I do love these salty comments, from someone who doesn’t even know me. I must have pissed you off at some point in the past, I’m guessing? Please, come out from behind the shadows Annoymous, tell me your name and what I’ve done to make you stalk me, your IP tag is farmilar to me, you’re always following me about, what’s the deal? ;)
My comments are only jealousy mate!! You get some cracking stuff. I’ve just picked up a nice Brazil qid cassette. You know me anyway mate...

R-2811833-1507860937-6523.jpeg.jpg

Got this for a fiver on Berwick Street :) Marks my first Fall vinyl purchase too!

I’ve bought two RTD25 promos in the last few weeks. £528 each time. But the most recent auction on eBay ended up at £840.
There’s also a couple of QID tests on eBay & Discogs, £500+ but no ones even sniffing at them. I think the auction format is the best way to determine current value, I’d guess a QID wlb would end up in the low £200s on a bad day, maybe 300 on a good.
I totally agree. Start an auction at .99 and it will determine the going price.

How much were they if you dont mind ? i once had 2 which i bought in Germany when i was living there both were around £200 each but i sold one (regretfully) on Ebay for around £350 to the guy from Germany who is on here who has around 10 or more copies. The copy i have is really blurred between the colors and is number 247 it came with the cover which has a sticker on the back saying coloured vinyl, the other copy i had had no cover.

How much were they if you dont mind ? i once had 2 which i bought in Germany when i was living there both were around £200 each but i sold one (regretfully) on Ebay for around £350 to the guy from Germany who is on here who has around 10 or more copies. The copy i have is really blurred between the colors and is number 247 it came with the cover which has a sticker on the back saying coloured vinyl, the other copy i had had no cover.
m

That S Krix?
Pest of a man. One of Julie Haml’s rent a chaps.

£525 each. I got one a few years ago aswell, number 44, which came with German promo material, also £525. Never seen one with a “coloured vinyl” sticker tho.

Last edited:
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom