Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Hello IR,

As far as I know the description on PJLM is from my copy. I bought it a long time ago from someone on Morrissey-Solo. So, there are at least two copies....but I guess there should be more.

Take care, Marcel

Yes, I think it's probably quite rare, I've never come across any others.

From Passions:

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/disc/ouijaboard-c.htm

UK 7" [HMV POP1622]
The UK 7" comes in a rigid glossy sleeve opening from the side, with a semi-circle cut-out portion on the back for better grip on the record (view front and back artwork from the menu on the left). The record has a solid centre and vintage pink His Master's Voice labels with black text and logos. A His Masters Voice logo is found at the top, publishing and label credits on the left, "45 R.P.M." graphics, catalogue number and production credits on the right, and title at the bottom.
POP 1622 A-1U-1-1 / POP 1622 B-1U-1-1

UK 7", mispressed [HMV POP1622]
This is just like the 7" described above, but Morrissey's name on the front of the sleeve is printed in white. The rest of the packaging is as described above.
POP 1622 A-1U-1-1 / POP 1622 B-1U-1-1

Attachments

• P1030563_small.jpg
    P1030563_small.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 28
Just some gap fillers...
201503041852220zw6mut2eq.jpg

Redondo beach 7" - 6€
Everyday is like sunday pt.1 7" (sealed) - 4,50€
Everyday is like sunday pt.2 7" - 4,50€
Everyday is like sunday CD (sealed) - 4,00€
Roy's keen 7" - 12,50€
I have forgiven Jesus 7" - 4,00€

Hey -
I'm new to the site, but have been devoted to Our Boy for a long time. I'm looking to find a replica of the Morrissey cross. The replica I'm hunting is the solid pewter one. I'm also hunting miscellaneous Moz photos, posters, prints, et cet. The hundreds I have aren't enough...
:D

- - - Updated - - -

I'd LOVE to own that!

Nice, I want that so bad. I was tempted to bid on that one but didn't end up doing it.

Lucky for me you never, i thought it was a steal at the time, attracted by the low number and promo sheet but especially the colouring it's outstanding. A proud item to own that's for sure!

Just got back from a little break to the Cornish fishing village of Looe. The place is awash with flyers and posters making much noise of Septembers music festival there, Johnny Marr being the headliner for the last night. I appropriated this from a restaurant window.I really fancy going back but there's only Buzzcocks and Marr i fancy seeing, still ace place for a break.

2015-05-28 18.20.23.jpg

On the face of it, a bog standard Hatful LP...

264lxlh.jpg

And then I open it, and this is what I see...

2ib2hqc.jpg

1zlrxag.jpg

bhbn9h.jpg

I have never seen or even heard of a mispressed Hatful sleeve where the inside of the gatefold is completely blank, let alone a copy signed by all 4 members of The Smiths.
A one off? Can't be sure, but I am certainly over the moon with this little beauty.
The icing on the cake? I paid just £80 for it. :D

On the face of it, a bog standard Hatful LP...

264lxlh.jpg

And then I open it, and this is what I see...

2ib2hqc.jpg

1zlrxag.jpg

bhbn9h.jpg

I have never seen or even heard of a mispressed Hatful sleeve where the inside of the gatefold is completely blank, let alone a copy signed by all 4 members of The Smiths.
A one off? Can't be sure, but I am certainly over the moon with this little beauty.
The icing on the cake? I paid just £80 for it. :D

That is fantastic, Rarer than mispressed blank Rank? must be. A one of?

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom