Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Solid center version

DSC_1133.jpg

A "morrisseys" shopping bag {like the one's your granny had !!!},with the great mans face on it.
It is the same colour as the "morrisons" supermarket we have here in britain .
I promise you,it looks better than i have described it !!!!
They are available on e-bay,and are ideal for putting your christmas prezzies in for the morrissey fan in your life !!! {or just buy one for yourself !!!}

My first Morrissey's buy of 2015 was a WPINOYB limited 10". It's the US release.
My number is 463.
Dooes anyone know how many of them was pressed?

Last edited:
It's a shady game...

please explain?

Well, all I know is that this was given to a stage crew member in Berlin, back in 1991.
I would imagine the song title was still fresh in the mind of our Moz.
As to the reason for writing those words on this particular sleeve, I dunno, but I suppose it is possible that it is a vague reference to the naked mannequins in that photo session.

Either way, an unusual and interesting piece of memorabilia. :)

Ouija Board, Ouija Board - UK 7" mispressed with name in white text (compared to std UK 7", Australian 7" and Australian 7" in record company sleeve)

A few badges...

You're the only person i know who's got this, would love to know the story behind it and have u ever seen another?

(the Ouija 7" White lettering!)

Yes, I think it's probably quite rare, I've never come across any others.

From Passions:

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/disc/ouijaboard-c.htm

UK 7" [HMV POP1622]
The UK 7" comes in a rigid glossy sleeve opening from the side, with a semi-circle cut-out portion on the back for better grip on the record (view front and back artwork from the menu on the left). The record has a solid centre and vintage pink His Master's Voice labels with black text and logos. A His Masters Voice logo is found at the top, publishing and label credits on the left, "45 R.P.M." graphics, catalogue number and production credits on the right, and title at the bottom.
POP 1622 A-1U-1-1 / POP 1622 B-1U-1-1

UK 7", mispressed [HMV POP1622]
This is just like the 7" described above, but Morrissey's name on the front of the sleeve is printed in white. The rest of the packaging is as described above.

Yes, I think it's probably quite rare, I've never come across any others.

From Passions:

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/disc/ouijaboard-c.htm

UK 7" [HMV POP1622]
The UK 7" comes in a rigid glossy sleeve opening from the side, with a semi-circle cut-out portion on the back for better grip on the record (view front and back artwork from the menu on the left). The record has a solid centre and vintage pink His Master's Voice labels with black text and logos. A His Masters Voice logo is found at the top, publishing and label credits on the left, "45 R.P.M." graphics, catalogue number and production credits on the right, and title at the bottom.

UK 7", mispressed [HMV POP1622]
This is just like the 7" described above, but Morrissey's name on the front of the sleeve is printed in white. The rest of the packaging is as described above.

How did u get hold of it tho, ebay? Was it a bargain? I'd pay a hell of a lot for one now but NEVER appear for sale!! :(

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom