Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

sunday.jpg

got this for my 21st birthday. signed and framed 7inch 'Everyday is like Sunday'

came with authenticity note.

i'm new to collecting, anyone in the know could tell me if this is 100% legit?

View attachment 15818

got this for my 21st birthday. signed and framed 7inch 'Everyday is like Sunday'

came with authenticity note.

i'm new to collecting, anyone in the know could tell me if this is 100% legit?

Only way to know for certain is to watch Morrissey sign it in front of you...

Now, I don't have a photographic memory about these things (and there will always be someone, somewhere, with a big nose who knows) but I remember EDILS being promoted by recordstore.co.uk with a chance to win signed artwork http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...yday-bundle-pre-order?highlight=sunday+signed , and another company offering signed posters, but I don't remember any signed records - can anyone else remember seeing signed 7" singles?

Dave

Just got the 'I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong' promo 7"

Picked it up for about $25AUD, is this a decent price or did i pay a bit over???

Non the less it is in very decent condition, and it is always good to hear that moz giggle

20q1g5z.jpg

Just got the 'I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong' promo 7"

Picked it up for about $25AUD, is this a decent price or did i pay a bit over???

Non the less it is in very decent condition, and it is always good to hear that moz giggle

20q1g5z.jpg

very nice. only just came across this clip recently

lovely stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Only way to know for certain is to watch Morrissey sign it in front of you...

Now, I don't have a photographic memory about these things (and there will always be someone, somewhere, with a big nose who knows) but I remember EDILS being promoted by recordstore.co.uk with a chance to win signed artwork http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...yday-bundle-pre-order?highlight=sunday+signed , and another company offering signed posters, but I don't remember any signed records - can anyone else remember seeing signed 7" singles?

Dave

appreciate the reply dave, cheers

Hi all

i recently picked up a smiths shirt exactly the same as the one pictured just mine looks a little bit more worn and looks older. I am just wondering if anyone knows any info about this shirt ?

thanks Screen shot 2013-07-14 at 15.47.57.png

Last edited:
I just bought November spawned a monster 12'' UK edition. I found that at a local second hand record store.

foto (5).JPG

Last edited:
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom