Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

IBEH - US 7"

Meat Is Murder - Uruguay LP

The Queen Is Dead - original Aussie cd on CBS
World Of Morrissey - Thailand cassette
Kill Uncle - Uruguay cassette (promo stamped)
Satan Rejected My Soul - German promo cd
This Charming Man - Belgium 7"

At a local rather small Record fair I managed to get the following two Smiths Italian Pressing Vinyls :
1. Hatful of Hallow in EX / EX condition
2. Rank in superb condition

Cheers Moz

View attachment 15475

Time to revive this thread!!!
A nice set of promos. And for everybody interested: No, I didn´t pay those recent ebay-prices for them. The opposite is the truth:)
Wow, I am impressed, Sander! I'm still missing all of those except the 'Certain people' promo. Has anybody else noticed that the selling price of the early 90s 7" promos seems to have absolutely skyrocketed in the past 6-12 months? Especially the 'Our Frank' promo has been fetching crazy prices lately!

"Everyday is like sunday" 12" promo.
Now I only need to find SPM29 and "November Spawned"
View attachment 15419

"How soon is now" Jukebox version YZ 002
"This Charming Man" RTOS 136 Holland
"Interesting Drug" EMI 2231 Australia version in company sleeve
"Last of famous international"
View attachment 15420

"Very best of" DVD promo (I do have the CD promo version)
2 X "Kill Uncle"
View attachment 15421
Nice to see the 'Interesting drug' Aussie 7" in the EMI sleeve! Good catch. :) And good luck with the SPM29 and 'November spawned' 12" promo!

IBEH - US 7"

Meat Is Murder - Uruguay LP

The Queen Is Dead - original Aussie cd on CBS
World Of Morrissey - Thailand cassette
Kill Uncle - Uruguay cassette (promo stamped)
Satan Rejected My Soul - German promo cd
This Charming Man - Belgium 7"

Gorgeous items as always, I.R. - especially that IBEH clear vinyl 7"! :thumb:

Oops, out of room to post my own pics now... :p

Recent bits and pieces

Australian 'Viva Hate' cassette (middle, compared to UK pressing and Australian 'Education in reverse').

More cassettes - 'Hatful of hollow' from Australia (CBS label); 'Strangeways' also from Australia (Festival label); 'The world won't listen' from Yugoslavia.

1998 Japanese reissue of 'Your Arsenal', + Taiwan 'Viva Hate' CS with rather unusual packaging. (The back of the insert actually wraps around the outside of the plastic case...not seen that before.)

And some sheet music, which I am becoming increasing obsessed with, despite not having a musical bone in my body. :p

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
is the clear 45 of irish blood a rare item? i got that when it came out at ameoba and thought the clear vinyl was pretty cool. My most recent purchase is the kill uncle remaster on lp and the bootleg wolverhampton lp of his first solo show

'Suedehead' Japanese promo 7"

Taiwanese 'Very Best of' CD + 'Singles' cassette from India - an official/licenced release, too.

'Louder than bombs' Australian 2xLP - middle, compared to the US and UK versions.

Very happy boy....

Cheers Moz

Attachments

• Nancy Sleeve.jpg
    Nancy Sleeve.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 3
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom