Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Finally found this promo 7" :)

DSC_9699.jpg

Barbarism Begins At Home - French promo 12"

It's not often one of these pops up for sale, and even less often in its original Virgin sleeve in immaculate condition with no writing or markings.
Over the moon would be an understatement. :D

It is a very beautiful item to own , a special one. Nicely done with attention to detail. Thanks Dave 2006 for bringing it to our attention.

Kevin Cummins.jpg

Cheers Moz

Very very happy , been after a Promo Copy for some time now......still sealed , by the way.

Cheers Moz

Attachments

• YOR Promo Copy.JPG
    YOR Promo Copy.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 41
How Soon is Now , original 7" lilac toned version in beautiful condition
RSD 2012 : still sealed . The seller was super nice : he enclosed the RT carrier bag!

Wish you all Merry Christmas & A Very Happy and Healthy 2013 (A New Studio Album, please...)

Cheers Moz

Attachments

• How Soon is Now German.JPG
    How Soon is Now German.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Moz RSD 2012.JPG
    Moz RSD 2012.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 10
Dl Wonde3rful woman and Jean from Itunes. Still not got all the Smith entire offiical releases but am working on it and will buy yes actually buy the few songs I've not got. This is to atone for having installed most of my other Smith mp3s from c.d's i got from the library although I'd bought the vinyl and cassettes 24 or so years ago so considering they're all loaded it's not that wrong. I also bought Hatful on itunes a few weeks ago.

I know there was another pic of this but just wanted to recognise the thought from those who care about me to buy this. Recommended to anyone.....really niceIMG_0285.jpgIMG_0286.jpg

DSC_9723.jpg

I´m very happy to have this Promo CD although I would be more happy if it was the 7" version

DSC_9724.jpg

This is a Danish written biography from 2009. The interesting part is the Danish angle. It has a short interview with our prime minister / Helle Thorning-Schmidt. She tells about when she was young and listen to The Smiths, The Cure, Depeche Mode and Wham. Her favorite Smiths album is "Hatfull of Hollow"

Testpressings.jpg
A nice bunch of testpressings from left to right
Suedehead, Everyday is like sunday, Last of the famous international playboys
Interesting drug, Ouija board, November spawned a monster

Barbarism Begins At Home - French promo 12"

It's not often one of these pops up for sale, and even less often in its original Virgin sleeve in immaculate condition with no writing or markings.
Over the moon would be an understatement. :D

Congrats on that one, I.R.! That's the first of that pressing I've seen on the market in the past couple of years - nice catch! :thumb:

Very very happy , been after a Promo Copy for some time now......still sealed , by the way.

Cheers Moz

Lovely! I was watching that one too (bidding, even? Can't remember now!), but was sadly rather broke at the time. Happy to see it went to somebody who'd treasure it, though! :)

Haven't bought much lately because all my money had been going towards the Aussie gigs at Christmas time, but I did still manage to get my hands on a few nice items over the holiday period:

almamatters_promovhsx2_zps1129e453.jpg

2x Alma Matters UK promo VHS - one plays the full-length video, and the other plays a 1-minute clip.

tcm_jp12.jpg

thaicassettes_zps96b0800a.jpg

Japanese TCM 12", plus two Thai cassettes.

deanbooktrio_zpsb33a31d5.jpg

And a 2nd edition of "James Dean is not dead" (middle), to complete my mini-collection of all three versions. Quite a steal at AU$20, too!

Haven't posted many photos in the last few weeks, here are a couple of recent acquisitions...

Live in Dallas - Japanese laser disc (completes my collection of laser discs)

Shoplifters Of The World Unite - European 12" (bottom row, left)

Hi I.R. , I have been thinking : how come he has not bought anything in such a long time......Nice, as always.

Cheers Moz

Irregular Regular [url=http://postimage.org/ said:

nice collection, even the LDs make me jealous, as I already have two Players to watch them :)

anyway, didnt have the german marbled shoplifters have a badge on the frontcover that told about the coloured vinyl?
Or are they also been released without these badges?

Hello!
There is also green obi version of The Complete Picture Laserdisc (WPLR-77)

Hello!
There is also green obi version of The Complete Picture Laserdisc (WPLR-77)

Thanks Matti, I am aware of it. :)
I just don't collect Japanese re-releases (aside from a few exceptions, eg. the vinyl re-releases on the Victor label and the wea cd set in mini-lp sleeves released in 2006).

Cheers,

I.R.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom