Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Yesterday I was haing arounf the mall in my city and went into a record store. I was looking for some Moz's, Bowie's, Belle's one. But I was pretty sure I wouldn't find anything. However, I found out a Morrissey bootleg which is called "Morrissey in concert". This gig is only the Morrissey concert in BBC in feb 2009 for promoting "Years of refusal" the I refuse to buy it.

I don't like bootleg because the artist donest recieve any payment for that. then I didn't get it.

Manchester christmas market. I know, I know it's tat but some bastard had printed The Smiths on the front so what do you do? xmas market.JPG Tin of coasters replica rough trade label centres.

Manchester christmas market. I know, I know it's tat but some bastard had printed The Smiths on the front so what do you do?View attachment 14583 Tin of coasters replica rough trade label centres.

I was given some of those as an xmas present last year, maybe the year before. Never been used, god knows where they are.

Dave

Two nice German 7" on Intercord. One with promo sheet

DSC_9662.jpg

Seven CDs. Two from Japen + two from Russia (Swords is a reissue without the Obi) and three promo CDs

DSC_9666.jpg

Nice stuff Aly. I have none of them.
I promised to myself never to buy any CD-R but must admid it is becoming difficult to behave myself.
Is "The more you ignoge me" a sheet of music ?

I made the same promise to myself a year or so ago, but I didn't stick to it for very long. ;) Collecting became an addiction much faster than I thought it would!

And yes, that last item is sheet music. I think it's one of only two of its kind released after the Viva Hate PVG book (desperately after EILS, for the record), but please do correct me if I'm wrong...

A few recent buys:

quarrylp_uk_usa.jpg

You are the quarry USA LP (right, compared to the UK/European pressing on the left)

newstuff_191112.jpg

That's how people grow up - USA promo CD
Your Arsenal - USA promo cassette
The boy racer - EEC CD
Let me kiss you - yet another UK promo CD-R

And a proof copy of Tony Fletcher's 'A light that never goes out'
altngo_proofcopy.jpg

Ouija Board, Ouija Board - UK 7" mispressed with name in white text (compared to std UK 7", Australian 7" and Australian 7" in record company sleeve)

A few badges...

"This Charmming Man" Germany on Intercord
"How Soon Is Now" EU taken from "Best..."
"How Soon Is Now" US promo w/ company sleeve

And two more CDs from Japan with Obi and extra Booklet

DSC_9677.jpg

IMG_1244.jpgIMG_1245.jpgIMG_1241.jpg
Promo Posters thanks to my friend Paul!

IMG_1243.jpg
12" That Joke French Pressing, 12" Boy With The Thorn Canadian Pressing, Hatful and Strangeways White Labels, 7" Heaven Knows White Label with Scott Piering Stamp, 7" Dutch Ask Misprint, 7" How Soon Is Now Lilac Man on Bed Sleeve

IMG_1242.jpg
And Tony Fletcher's new book came in the mail today!

Impressive addition you made to your collection :thumb:
Did yous just bought all those posters in one buy?
I would really love to own that "How soon is now" 7"

View attachment 14647View attachment 14648View attachment 14650
Promo Posters thanks to my friend Paul!

View attachment 14649
12" That Joke French Pressing, 12" Boy With The Thorn Canadian Pressing, Hatful and Strangeways White Labels, 7" Heaven Knows White Label with Scott Piering Stamp, 7" Dutch Ask Misprint, 7" How Soon Is Now Lilac Man on Bed Sleeve

View attachment 14651
And Tony Fletcher's new book came in the mail today!

Impressive addition you made to your collection :thumb:
Did yous just bought all those posters in one buy?
I would really love to own that "How soon is now" 7"

Thanks S-Plade!
Yes, I was lucky enough to get all of the posters in one buy.
And the lilac how soon is now is one of my personal favorites! Been wanting that one for a while now!

the 7" row is:
Everyday Is Like Sunday - Canadian promo
Suedehead - Canadian promo
Suedehead - US Promo
and three UK first press

the cd is:
Years of refusal - Sealed Japan press

DSC_9698.jpg

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom