Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

I have never bothered with these Aussie 7" singles, but seeing a set like this makes me want to start collecting them, they look fab

Dave
A few weeks ago someone was asking about Aussie 7"s in record company sleeves, I just received a copy of EILS in the post yesterday.
This is my collection as of today, I believe I am only missing Interesting Drug and Sing Your Life now.

[/]

I was the one asking and your photo is a little surprice to me. Didn´t know all these colour variations did excist.
Thanks for sharing :)

I´m comming home from a one week holiday tomorrow and can´t wait to see what´s in my mailbox.

A few weeks ago someone was asking about Aussie 7"s in record company sleeves, I just received a copy of EILS in the post yesterday.
This is my collection as of today, I believe I am only missing Interesting Drug and Sing Your Life now.

Re:

This arrived the other day, but bugger me, I ordered the wrong size by mistake (I've not been an M for many many years :p ) So a lucky mate is getting an early xmas present...
Strange%2520Ways.JPG

Dave

Re:

This arrived the other day, but bugger me, I ordered the wrong size by mistake (I've not been an M for many many years :p ) So a lucky mate is getting an early xmas present...
Strange%2520Ways.JPG

Dave

Dave, can I ask where you got that shirt? Wouldn't mind one......

Re:

The queen is dead boys (and girls)... :guitar:

The latest addition is the Argentinian release (second row, left).
The picture disc is not official, but I could not resist it.

Re:

I came home from my one week holiday and found this in mail box:

3 X Tour catalogue and the magazine "The Catalogue" from sep. 1988 including the Smiths flexi

DSC_9610.jpg

I´m very happy with first row:

7" – "Have-A- Go Merchant" promo
CDM - "The More You Ignore Me" French version with poster booklet.

Second row is not that interesting. I´m just filling holes:

CD – "Swords" EU 1 cd version
DVDM – First Of The Gang" US version
CDM – "First Of The Gang" US version

DSC_9611.jpg

Re:

Maybe I should put these under "bargain" because I only paid £18 each...sealed!

I didn´t bother buy them when they was released because I have all the original 7" but at this price I couldn´t resist

DSC_9634.jpg

Re:

Maybe I should put these under "bargain" because I only paid £18 each...sealed!

I didn´t bother buy them when they was released because I have all the original 7" but at this price I couldn´t resist

View attachment 14463

Well done! I am also waiting for a "bargain" ....sooner or later it will happen. Lovely Set.
Cheers Moz

Re:

Sounds like a bargain to me, S-Plade! Nice catch. Love the other items from your previous post too, especially the Have-a-go merchant 7" promo. :thumb:

And I.R., your collection of Aussie 7"s is fantastic...I just love looking at them altogether like that. :)

A few recent buys...

complete_8xcd-r.jpg

^ Finally got the Complete 8x CD-R promo set that I thought had gotten lost in the mail a month or two ago.

vauxhall_lp-trio.jpg

Spanish Vauxhall and I LP - in the middle, compared to the UK and Brazilian editions on the left and right, respectively. Just need the Greek one now.

hsin92-7promo_philippinescsx2.jpg

How soon is now? - two-sided EU 7" promo
The Smiths - Philippines cassette
Meat is murder - Philippines cassette

And just as a little extra, an Australian tour poster... :)

aussietourposter.jpg

Re:

Well Ive gotten back to getting some bits and pieces again after a period of offloading some due to life needs and then a period of just thinking about it. Getting some pieces again that I had previously and pleased to have this back, which I always really liked, much more so than many 'rarer' items. I spose beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

TIAL promo.jpg

This was added to my collection the last week

"Hand In Glove" german MuLtIColOuR
"Suedehead" from Philippines....in poor condition. Does anyone has this in EX or mint ?
"Stop Me" german CD
"Your Arsenal" Japan with OBI (Maybe me favorite album)
"Live At Earls Court" EU promo

DSC_9660.jpg

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom