Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Japanese promo cd
Greatest Hits - Japanese promo cd
Who Put The M in Manchester? - Russian DVD in super jewel case (still sealed) :)
The World Won't Listen - Original Rough Trade Japanese cd

I.R., always great stuff....
Cheers Moz

I like the look of that DVD, I.R.! All these Russian releases trickling into the collector's market now... :D

Finally got a copy of the Warner Bros. Music Show 12" promo, after holding out for a copy in the red outersleeve:
okzjio.jpg

5yhgk7.jpg

Spanish Viva Hate cassette (far right), compared to other similarly designed cassettes.

9ub0cl.jpg

Still ill - UK 7" promo
Stop me if you think you've heard this one before - Dutch 7"
Satan rejected my soul - UK cassette single
What difference does it make? - German 7"
William, it was really nothing - German 7"

The Smiths - Universal Music Publishing cd (you were right in one of your previous posts I.R. it is cheap looking.)
Morrissey - Interesting Drug German cd single which arrived mind blowingly quickly from Finland! Thank you

I've also just ordered both Viva Hate reissues even though I promised myself I wouldn't, collecting is like a drug I just can't shake :p

Attachments

• IMG_0943.JPG
    IMG_0943.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 17
My white Sheila 7" arrived this week, this one completes my collection of German Sheila releases.

My black Stop Me... 12" also arrived this week, and this one also completes the set. :D

My white Sheila 7" arrived this week, this one completes my collection of German Sheila releases.

My black Stop Me... 12" also arrived this week, and this one also completes the set. :D

Not to burst your bubble Irregular because that's a great collection, but doesn't Passions say that there's a Sheila German 7" black vinyl? It lists it as German but being made for the German, Dutch, and French markets.

Not to burst your bubble Irregular because that's a great collection, but doesn't Passions say that there's a Sheila German 7" black vinyl? It lists it as German but being made for the German, Dutch, and French markets.

You are not bursting anything Jeff. :)

Perhaps I should have mentioned that the only items I am interested in collecting are ones that differ from the standard UK release in artwork, vinyl colour or track listing.
The Stop Me 12" includes the text 'MAXI-SINGLE 12 INCH' on the front cover and the track listing is different too (Girlfriend In A Coma is on side 1), the Sheila 12" is of interest because of its unique cover. Had it not been for these features, I would not have bought either of them.

Cool, thanks for the clarification. Those are both great collections. Kind of working toward the same thing but just have 5 of those ones in your picture so far.

You are not bursting anything Jeff. :)

Perhaps I should have mentioned that the only items I am interested in collecting are ones that differ from the standard UK release in artwork, vinyl colour or track listing.
The Stop Me 12" includes the text 'MAXI-SINGLE 12 INCH' on the front cover and the track listing is different too (Girlfriend In A Coma is on side 1), the Sheila 12" is of interest because of its unique cover. Had it not been for these features, I would not have bought either of them.

Today Recordstore has shipped my Viva Hate Reissues.
Cheers Moz

I've also just ordered both Viva Hate reissues even though I promised myself I wouldn't, collecting is like a drug I just can't shake :p
I know the feeling, EILS - I was very briefly tempted to pass on it, but I too succumbed... :blushing:

Wow, great work there, I.R.! Looks fantastic. Sadly I'm quite a long way off completing such a collection myself - missing all four of the coloured vinyl 12" still, and a couple of the 7" too! *sigh*

In the meanwhile though, I managed to get the last few Japanese mini-LP CDs to complete a set (the ones in the second row).
zsp07.jpg

Plus the original Japanese debut album CD on the Tokuma label, and a few other goodies.

30256xg.jpg

359lu9c.jpg

You'll buy it.

I'll be comfortable with hearing the remasters on a download - don't need this abomination taking up space on my shelves - there are 6 or 7 copies of the real one there already :)

Dave

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom