Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

I think I might start collecting guitar picks :guitar:
IMG00782-20111005-1637.jpg
IMG00783-20111005-1637.jpg

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-10-11?p=1986679575&viewfull=1#post1986679575

Dave

Went to see Johnny and The Healers at the Deaf Institute in Manchester last night.
Excellent gig, The Smiths songs sounded fantastic and his new material sounds pretty good too. Looking forward to listening to studio versions.
Met Johnny after the gig. He is an absolute gentleman, a really nice guy.
It was a real pleasure to get to meet him after all these years, an occasion I will never forget.

Signed all these for me too... :)

Thank you Johnny!!

Very nice I.R

I have a mate in Canada who met Mr Marr when he was touring Canada a copy of years ago and he said that he was very approachable. I got a free signed Canadian QID cd from that meeting :D

Beautiful IR.

I love the way Johnny always dedicates his autographs to stop dealers... I made the mistake of buying something signed by Rourke, Joyce and Marr without looking too closely, Johnny has signed it "To Alan be good to yourself, Johnny Marr of Manchester"
IMG00379-20101111-1222_2.jpg
Bugger - it has stayed in the packaging ever since... so, if anyone called Alan is reading, drop me a line...

Dave

My box set has just arrived, it is quite simply a fantastic collection.
Highly recommended. :thumb:

In terms of imports/rarities, this is what you get...

The vinyl for Shoplifters is clear and the vinyl for Stop Me and Sweet And Tender is white.

Last edited:
That's excellent I.R, did you get the Bigmouth signed personally by Moz also?
Went to see Johnny and The Healers at the Deaf Institute in Manchester last night.
Excellent gig, The Smiths songs sounded fantastic and his new material sounds pretty good too. Looking forward to listening to studio versions.
Met Johnny after the gig. He is an absolute gentleman, a really nice guy.
It was a real pleasure to get to meet him after all these years, an occasion I will never forget.

Signed all these for me too... :)

Thank you Johnny!!

That's excellent I.R, did you get the Bigmouth signed personally by Moz also?

Thank you mr m.
Unfortunately Moz did not sign the sleeve personally for me.
A number of Bigmouth sleeves were signed by Moz for promotional purposes at the time of release, way back in 1986.
Still very happy with it, if fact it has become the most treasured item in my entire collection! :)

Morrissey Singles Boxsets -- 30€ each
Suedehead (Best of) Promo -- 1,50€
Smiths -London Flexis -- for free
Higher Education -- 5,50€ (great concert and sound quality)

30 Euros for each Box Set is a VERY GOOD Price. Well Done!
Cheers Moz

Thank you mr m.
Unfortunately Moz did not sign the sleeve personally for me.
A number of Bigmouth sleeves were signed by Moz for promotional purposes at the time of release, way back in 1986.
Still very happy with it, if fact it has become the most treasured item in my entire collection! :)

Know excactly how you feel.IMG_1887.jpg

promo for 1.50 surely thats the bargain well done, and welcome to collectors corner.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom