Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

DSCN0762.jpg

SMITHS.JPG

Greek Bigmouth, signed by Moz.

Bought it from a second hand store downtown Manchester :)

Price was £75, but I haggled it down to £60

Last edited:
Not in DPM's league I'm afraid, my latest purchase was the You are the Quarry deluxe edition from Oxfam in Durham for £4.99 :)

Dave

Wow! Is there any particular reason for wanting two copies though? Do you want them for beat juggling?!
Brothers reunited. Is it wrong to be a little over excited? Thank you to those that helped me get these together.
298085_10150358609459673_757259672_9592073_1059656_n.jpg

No reason as such. Opportunity only knocks once I've heard, fortunately it knocked twice for me I the space of a month! Now I am trying to work out if I should get them framed and in what configuration. Any ideas? Suggestions welcomed.

Just managed to secure both 7" parts of IJWTSTBH on e-bay for £9 inc delivery in mint condition on best offer.

Although I've yet to recieve it to inspect how mint they are, I think i've got a bargain with them if they are as stated.

After missing out of getting one of these from the local record shop, I've finally tracked one down (I'm currently avoiding using ebay).

The Smiths - Queen is Dead RSD 10", still sealed so the all important sticker is still attached. Rather bizarrely, even though there were only 800 of these released, this dealer has five in his possession :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0610.JPG
    IMG_0610.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 18
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom