Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Courtesy of the more than generous hands of Colorado

DSCN0703.jpg

not a smiths/morrissey item but check out how Simon Pegg signed his book for me:
2011-06-15194328.jpg

I got this from my 6 month old baby daughter for Father's day, it's not official in any way, but I love it :p It's about 1400mm long or 55" for our American friends and the letters are individual stickers, so you peel the back off, stick to wall and then remove the clear front.

p.s. I have finally managed to attach a photo after months of trying, thanks to Kewpie for suggesting using a different browser :D

Attachments

• IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 32
I got this from my 6 month old baby daughter for Father's day, it's not official in any way, but I love it :p It's about 1400mm long or 55" for our American friends and the letters are individual stickers, so you peel the back off, stick to wall and then remove the clear front.

p.s. I have finally managed to attach a photo after months of trying, thanks to Kewpie for suggesting using a different browser :D

Scarlett is queen!

Meat Is Murder - Japanese LP re-release on Victor

Viva Hate - Spanish cassette, still sealed! (compared to US, UK and Aussie releases)

Debut album - Greek cassette

A red 'England is Mine' t-shirt and a silk screen print tour poster from York last night.
IMG00633-20110626-1445.jpg

Groovy crown motif on the t-shirt
IMG00634-20110626-1445.jpg

Dave

The Sandie Shaw - Hand in Glove 7" from Spain with the unique picture sleeve. I was wondering that nobody else was really interested in it...

151rcuh4eyk.jpg

The Sandie Shaw - Hand in Glove 7" from Spain with the unique picture sleeve. I was wondering that nobody else was really interested in it...

151rcuh4eyk.jpg

Nice find, this one and the french 12" was the hardest to find for me. cool catch

Excellent Dave!

What does say below the image of Morrissey?

It's all the tour dates - from Perth to Eindhoven . I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad that it is described as "summer tour" does that mean more dates later in the year?

Dave

It's all the tour dates - from Perth to Eindhoven . I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad that it is described as "summer tour" does that mean more dates later in the year?

Dave

Thanks Dave!

I hope so. More dates, more dates. One in Argentina o Latin America, please!!!

These three arrived today, all are completely mint but are missing the promo/info sticker which makes me wonder if these have come straight from the supplier and haven't been sent out for promotional purposes at all :confused:

Morrissey - Very Best of cd promo
Morrissey - Very Best of dvd promo
Morrissey - Glamorous Glue cd promo (I'm surprised more of these haven't appeared on this thread by now?).

Attachments

• IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 21
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom