Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

tea coaster from the Manchester shop in Trafford Centre.

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0945.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 26
Rank - Italian LP (bottom left, compared to UK test pressing, std UK LP and Spanish LP)
Glamorous Glue single and Very Best Of cd

Just waiting for Very Best Of on vinyl now...

Rank.JPG Glam.JPG

Glamorous Glue is a nice set isn't it was very happy with it when it arrived this morning, Not ordered the very best of vinyl as i'm going to win a signed copy from recordstore.:thumb:

Friday and Monday are Bank Holidays here in the uk,so recordstore sent them out early to guarantee delivery for release day.I think.

I got this for 10 GBP. Very happy, and I would be comfortable calling this mint. Sleeve and vinyl.
100_0571.jpg

I love novelty records. I got this for $5.00. It is mint as well. Still in the original shrink wrap. Kinda creepy. The third song on side A is "Music to watch space girls by"

Attachments

• 100_0572.jpg
    100_0572.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 25
GG bundle arrived this morning - thought the 12" envelope was a bit of overkill until I saw what was lurking inside...

IMG_0537.JPG

Pretty sure it's genuine :D

[mbatey]

That's very nice [mbatey] I picked mine up today - alas no print :(

Dave

GG bundle arrived this morning - thought the 12" envelope was a bit of overkill until I saw what was lurking inside...

View attachment 11839

Pretty sure it's genuine :D

[mbatey]

That looks great. Congrats. Are you in the US?

I haven't posted anything on this thread for a long time - as some of you know I have sold a number of items over the last couple of years. I decided to order the latest bundle and I am glad I did.

I can feel the collecting bug creeping in - trouble is I now have lots of gaps to fill !!!

Attachments

• 100_6589.JPG
    100_6589.JPG
    438.8 KB · Views: 30
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom