Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

I don't quite follow, I got it from a Swedish seller.:confused:

Oh, I am sorry. When I glanced at EILS, I was thinking it came from the EIL site.

photo-40.jpg

Thanks to Abrahan, I got this for less than $10, including shipping.

Some paperwork

My early burglary years + promophoto Reprise
Maladjusted + promophoto Mercury
Vauxhall and I + promophoto Sire
Suedehead Best of + Real negative of sleeve Emi
Suedehead Best of (folder with info about bonus CD that never happened.)
The Smiths + promophoto Sire
Meat is murder + promophoto Sire
Louder than bombs + promophoto Sire

Meat is murder Scotland 85
Meat is murder Uk 85
Meat is murder Usa 85
Your arsenal (Skinhead girls on sleeve)
Your arsenal (Richardson on sleeve)
Kill uncle May - Oct 91 diff sleeve
Kill uncle Oct - Nov 91 diff sleeve

presskit.jpg

neg-1.jpg

Does anyone know what this negative could be? I can't imagine it was sent out to the press in an EMI envelope with the words "Morrissey tranny" written on it. Someone might have been upset.

Some paperwork

neg-1.jpg

Does anyone know what this negative could be? I can't imagine it was sent out to the press in an EMI envelope with the words "Morrissey tranny" written on it. Someone might have been upset.

by "tranny" i think they mean "transparency".

the negative was sent out to magazine and newpapers to be used for reviews and such as was still a method publishers used at the time.

Haha, OK cheers for that! I thought of another meaning for tranny;) I must say I really like it though:)

Mikael,
Good to have you back. :thumb:
I take it you have proper internet now.:guitar:

I do, not having proper internet for a while was a bit annoying but I'm very happy with my new appartment! I missed some items on ebay but I picked up some stuff from a private seller in stead (which I prefer anyway, tack Peter!). I'd take more pictures of some recent additions but I don't have a working camera just the scanner.

I just got this today as well. I LOVE "hated for loving" - I think it's fantastic!

Where did you find it? I'm in France and it's avaible nowhere!....Do you know a website where I can order it?

yes, the collection is growing very fast. (no holidays this year??). just received full set of Smiths 10" LP reissues - all in absolutely mint condition - and i just love them. don't know why, but this 10" format is so beautiful to me.
also bought a second copy of smiths cd singles box (what for - a second copy???) from eil and it's number ..... 0012. really nice

^^^ glad to see you scored while in SA, TX.

these lovelies arrived today:
satankeen.jpg

i received Ouija Board, Ouija Board the other day (that i was unaware i was missing) so with these two, i am fully complete with Morrissey's 12 inch singles.

Recieved today,

The Smiths - William, it was really nothing, Swedish 7" in beautiful condition.

From a very generous friend, thank you so much. :D

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom