Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Smithstee.jpg

Gift from a friend.

Finally....The Smiths debut album on Rough Trade UK CD. Both booklet and cd in near mint condition. £ 19.99 . I was after it for some time. Yes !!!!!
Cheers Moz

Last months buys;
Heaven Knows 12" A1 matrix plus poster and postcard
The More you Ignore Me mispress promo
Swords USA promo
Joni Mitchell interview cd
Sandie Shaw Hand In Glove 7" promo

Got the grey Coma 12" as part of a lot. The guy didn't realize what he was selling. After I sell the ones I don't want I'll have gotten it for free.

The nicest French TIALTNGO I've had.

Got the grey Coma 12" as part of a lot. The guy didn't realize what he was selling. After I sell the ones I don't want I'll have gotten it for free.

The nicest French TIALTNGO I've had.

Wow, we must all dream of buying a load of goodies from some one who doesn't know it's true value.

I love the French 'There is a Light' 7", def. my favourite Smiths release.

Just got back from a record fair in Hannover
12" Stop me murray head red cover 15 euros
Paris promo cd 10 euros
Playboys origonal cd single 10 euros

Very little Moz/Smiths stuff. A seller told me you cant get hold of anything. The usual bootleg coloured vinyl was there

Alan

Just got back from a record fair in Hannover

Very little Moz/Smiths stuff. A seller told me you can't get hold of anything. The usual bootleg coloured vinyl was there

Alan

I went to Utrecht the other day, one of the largest fairs in Europe. Bit disappointing as well. Couloured vinyl everywhere, as well as (other) Smiths bootlegs from recent years. I left with some stuff you could easily find elsewhere. Someone snapped up the Swords promo though. :guitar: You know who you are. :)
Seems we are stuck with ebay for the rest of our lifes for the real rare stuff.

TIAL 7" France vinyl from Solo-member Kochka. Many thanks :)

I'm still without proper internet since a recent move but received about 50 Smiths items recently, some nice ones.

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

# 000080 is my twelfth copy of
german 1st LP in mulic. vinyl and it
has an unusual colour pattern :)

i got it very cheap, i am so glad i
've found it.

Stefan

I got these from someone on here:bow:
They are really nice items. Thank you so much. I just ordered the two BMG Jpn promos and to my surprise, when I opened the package, there was a signed "Suedehead" CD cover. You sneaky fella. Thank you so much again. :thumb:
jpnmoz003.jpg

I'm still without proper internet since a recent move but received about 50 Smiths items recently, some nice ones.

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02183.jpg
Mikael,
Is that the UK World Won't Listen promo? Or a TP, or another country promo?
If it is UK, mine came in a black sleeve.I was just wondering where it was from.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom