Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Cheers, It is amazing how good deals you find on Ebay
Cheers Moz
I actually got the S/T from audio-phile and the two 12"s from a record store in Charleston, SC.

Hey guys, I've just bought this shirt on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MORRISSEY...iewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothes?hash=item518b9d93fb

There are loads of them being sold at £5.99! I've just bought one, but are they the real deal? I'm baffled as to why they are so cheap. There seems to be so many of this particular shirt on ebay compared with all the other 2009 tour ones.
That design has been up on the bravado UK merchandise site
since mid-way through the 'Refusal' tour. Forever listed as 'in stock soon'! £20 + shipping!
Good deal Mr Chips! Just not that great a shirt, IMHO.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That design has been up on the bravado UK merchandise site
since mid-way through the 'Refusal' tour. Forever listed as 'in stock soon'! £20 + shipping!
Good deal Mr Chips! Just not that great a shirt, IMHO.

Exactly, it's always out of stock and £19.99 on the Morrissey merch site! This is why I'm confused. So it's the real deal then on this ebay page ya reckon?

Also, does anyone know when they restock the Morrissey merch shirts on the official site? Is there a day that they do it? I'm willing to pay good money for some but just can't find any in stock anywhere, it seems silly!

Nothing special, just received the 3 CD HMV/PARLOPHONE disc set. The only thing i like is the retro style cover of the discs themselves. HMV shipped my Swords releases on the 20th already, excellent !!!!
Cheers Moz

Swords 2-CD-R promo

DSC02124.jpg

Just returned home from work to find my Swords CD in the letterbox, Just waiting for the vinyl now, which according to an email i have just read was sent at the same time.

Last edited:
Latest additions...

How Soon Is Now? - Dutch 7"
Family Line cd
The More You Ignore Me promo cd
Strangeways 10" vinyl
Debut 10" vinyl

Many thanks to unlikelyone for the 2 cds

A very good week!

Sword vinyl arrived today. 2 picture inners and a lyric sheet with Q & A's taken from hot press.......

Hi Spike,

Who did you order your Swords through, I pre-ordered mine through Amazon and haven't heard a thing, although to be fair to them , as it isn't out to Monday I am just being impatient :squiffy:

On a personal note, I didn't realise you lived in Swindon, we lived just up the road in Faringdon until a few years ago when we moved nearer to Oxford for my wife's job.

On a side note, I received my copy of Swords double CD and only one of the discs has a little inner sleeve, is it the same for everyone? :confused:

Hi Spike,

Who did you order your Swords through, I pre-ordered mine through Amazon and haven't heard a thing, although to be fair to them , as it isn't out to Monday I am just being impatient :squiffy:

On a personal note, I didn't realise you lived in Swindon, we lived just up the road in Faringdon until a few years ago when we moved nearer to Oxford for my wife's job.

Ordered mine through HMV, must admit i was suprised they came early. I know Faringdon pretty well, although i've not been there for a while.

Hi - I think I can get hold of a few copies of this DVD - I had a fair number of them in 2006 (as you can see in the photo).. do many of you have this title?

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

Last edited:
On a side note, I received my copy of Swords double CD and only one of the discs has a little inner sleeve, is it the same for everyone? :confused:

Same on my copy, must be standard a bit odd though not to have it in both sides.

As for the Pasolini DVD, got one of those off ebay a while back looked like someone had run over the inside with a lorry. I'm not as fussy on unoffical releases so I'll made do with it I think.

Bought a Swords promo off ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MORRISSEY-SWO...QptZUK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL?hash=item1e58e023bb
pricey but I've just been paid and haven't added to the collection for about 6 months due to finance issues!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest additions...

Viva Hate - EMI Centenary Edition
Swords
Peel Sessions - France
Paris - US promo
Ouija Board - Austrian 3" CD (unfortunately with some sticker damage :tears:)

Last edited:
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom