Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

royskeen.jpg

Yes i did use a sniper very useful. It's frustrating sitting there waiting for the clock to countdown, and then lose it, sorry, but glad at the same time.:rolleyes:
i'm always watching ebay if i see another i'll pm you.

FINALLY

ALMA MATTERS 12" ex/ex for fine price of 35$

so,only Roy and Satan to go now to complete my 12"-es!
(7"-es completed :guitar:)

The World won't listen Vinyl , both sleeve and vinyl EX condition.
12 pounds from Vinyl Exchange. I can surely rely on them , might pay an extra quid or so compared to E Bay for example but I know from the start what i am getting.
Cheers Moz

white label copies of shoplifters , and girlfriend with a coma (must be a mispress :rolleyes:) ludicrous ebay bargains. Pageant of his bleeding heart arrived from amazon, forgot i'd ordered it in february. looks a bit heavier than the usual fan books.

The World won't listen Vinyl , both sleeve and vinyl EX condition.
12 pounds from Vinyl Exchange. I can surely rely on them , might pay an extra quid or so compared to E Bay for example but I know from the start what i am getting.
Cheers Moz

I read a lot about vinyl exchange whats the deal with them they ultra reliable? looked at their web site they look to have some nice things in there but they don't look cheap and one morrissey item in particular looks a rediculous price. Have to pop in next time i'm in Manchester.

Louder than bombs Uk 2 LP - Mint - £18
Is this the right amount to pay for this item anybody?

Yes i did use a sniper very useful. It's frustrating sitting there waiting for the clock to countdown, and then lose it, sorry, but glad at the same time.:rolleyes:
i'm always watching ebay if i see another i'll pm you.

i would rather you sent me a PM on the programme you use and how i can set on up , it would be ideal ... it was a nightmare getting piped but i tink i am getting one from a nice irish person

I read a lot about vinyl exchange whats the deal with them they ultra reliable? looked at their web site they look to have some nice things in there but they don't look cheap and one morrissey item in particular looks a rediculous price. Have to pop in next time i'm in Manchester.

i have never had any issue with them , good packaging - they do reduce their prices as things sell or dont , i reccommend them - but best as mail order than the shop , i hated the shop found it really hard to find anything

i have never had any issue with them , good packaging - they do reduce their prices as things sell or dont , i reccommend them - but best as mail order than the shop , i hated the shop found it really hard to find anything

The Smiths / Morrissey vinyl is where it has been for the last ten years or so - downstairs, turnaround, at the bottom of the isle on the right.

They always have a good selection. I bought Best 2 on vinyl there on Friday morning for £35 - good price I thought, £10 cheaper than I have seen on ebay recently.

CDs are a different kettle of fish - too much stock and too few shelves.

They will generally knock a few quid off if you buy a few items.

Dave

The last ones on ebay sold for £102, £98 and £107 (I think) respectively. Note that these were all mint unplayed copies.

Thanks! The copy I have is uplayed and is in mint condition. I also have Jack the Ripper 7" promo and The More You Ignore me promo (cd). . . are these also as rare?

Thanks!

They are not as rare but equally beautiful;)

My cassettes came today! All exc condition
Hatful Of Hollow - Rough C76
This Charming Man - Warner Re-issue '92
Bona Drag - Sire Label
Queen is Dead - Sire Label
November Spawned.. -

Very nice for a pound each me thinks

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom