Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Few more Ebay purchases arrived today:thumb:

Sparks promo CD of 'Lighten Up Morrissey' and 7" William It Was Really Nothing'. Second picture is of a fantastic Japanese book which 'Passions..' says was limited to 500. Great black and white pics inside but comes with 6 great colour pictures aswell. No-one else bid on this so I got it for $9.99 (without postage) shame on you all ;);)

PICT0010a.jpg

PICT0011aa.jpg

got the interesting drug etch and the kroq cd before i left to uk. got the rest there. should have gotten a lot more, but i am a fool and didnt let the cash flow to loosely.

IMG_0204.jpg

US 12"s What difference does it make and sweet and tender hooligan
and
12" dj promo, Barbarism begins at home. It is signed "love to pete, Morrissey xxx". Apparently it was signed for Pete Burns. He sold it when he was skint.

Large pinch of salt with that one hmmmmm :D
I only wanted the 12" anyway

November Spawned A Monster 12" Promo
Headmaster Ritual 12" Promo
Heaven Knows Im Miserable... 7"

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
photo-19.jpg

US version of the Maladjusted reissue. it came in the ecolbook, i didn't see a jewel case version.
(and a couple joy division originals...)

What's the catalog number on the US Maladjusted?

Let Me Kiss You cd 1&2
Satan Rejected My Soul cd
Irish Blood English Heart promo cd
All You Need Is Me promo cd
World of Morrissey cd

all delivered this morning

I finally got a copy of Maladjusted on LP (thanks to NPLR).

What shocked me the most was how gash the shoes Moz is wearing - you can't really see their awfulness on the CD!

photo-20.jpg

ordered this off Musicstack, where the item descriptions are less than great. i couldn't believe the damn thing showed up sealed.... (mostly).

Last edited:
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom