Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Dave2006

I have never bothered with these Aussie 7" singles, but seeing a set like this makes me want to start collecting them, they look fab

Dave
A few weeks ago someone was asking about Aussie 7"s in record company sleeves, I just received a copy of EILS in the post yesterday.
This is my collection as of today, I believe I am only missing Interesting Drug and Sing Your Life now.

[/]

S-Plade

I was the one asking and your photo is a little surprice to me. Didn´t know all these colour variations did excist.
Thanks for sharing :)

I´m comming home from a one week holiday tomorrow and can´t wait to see what´s in my mailbox.

A few weeks ago someone was asking about Aussie 7"s in record company sleeves, I just received a copy of EILS in the post yesterday.
This is my collection as of today, I believe I am only missing Interesting Drug and Sing Your Life now.

Dave2006

Re:

This arrived the other day, but bugger me, I ordered the wrong size by mistake (I've not been an M for many many years :p ) So a lucky mate is getting an early xmas present...

Dave

kissmyshadestoo

Cheeky Defendant
Re:

This arrived the other day, but bugger me, I ordered the wrong size by mistake (I've not been an M for many many years :p ) So a lucky mate is getting an early xmas present...

Dave
Dave, can I ask where you got that shirt? Wouldn't mind one......

S-Plade

Re:

I came home from my one week holiday and found this in mail box:

3 X Tour catalogue and the magazine "The Catalogue" from sep. 1988 including the Smiths flexi

DSC_9610.jpg

I´m very happy with first row:

7" – "Have-A- Go Merchant" promo
CDM - "The More You Ignore Me" French version with poster booklet.

Second row is not that interesting. I´m just filling holes:

CD – "Swords" EU 1 cd version
DVDM – First Of The Gang" US version
CDM – "First Of The Gang" US version

DSC_9611.jpg

S-Plade

Re:

Maybe I should put these under "bargain" because I only paid £18 each...sealed!

I didn´t bother buy them when they was released because I have all the original 7" but at this price I couldn´t resist

DSC_9634.jpg

Stoned

Oh well...enough said
Re:

Maybe I should put these under "bargain" because I only paid £18 each...sealed!

I didn´t bother buy them when they was released because I have all the original 7" but at this price I couldn´t resist

View attachment 14463
Well done! I am also waiting for a "bargain" ....sooner or later it will happen. Lovely Set.
Cheers Moz

Aly

Re:

Sounds like a bargain to me, S-Plade! Nice catch. Love the other items from your previous post too, especially the Have-a-go merchant 7" promo. :thumb:

And I.R., your collection of Aussie 7"s is fantastic...I just love looking at them altogether like that. :)

A few recent buys...

^ Finally got the Complete 8x CD-R promo set that I thought had gotten lost in the mail a month or two ago.

Spanish Vauxhall and I LP - in the middle, compared to the UK and Brazilian editions on the left and right, respectively. Just need the Greek one now.

How soon is now? - two-sided EU 7" promo
The Smiths - Philippines cassette
Meat is murder - Philippines cassette

And just as a little extra, an Australian tour poster... :)

Unlikely One

Re:

Well Ive gotten back to getting some bits and pieces again after a period of offloading some due to life needs and then a period of just thinking about it. Getting some pieces again that I had previously and pleased to have this back, which I always really liked, much more so than many 'rarer' items. I spose beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

TIAL promo.jpg

S-Plade

This was added to my collection the last week

"Hand In Glove" german MuLtIColOuR
"Suedehead" from Philippines....in poor condition. Does anyone has this in EX or mint ?
"Stop Me" german CD
"Your Arsenal" Japan with OBI (Maybe me favorite album)
"Live At Earls Court" EU promo

DSC_9660.jpg

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Top Bottom