Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Morrissey Singles Boxsets -- 30€ each
Suedehead (Best of) Promo -- 1,50€
Smiths -London Flexis -- for free
Higher Education -- 5,50€ (great concert and sound quality)

Man.. you got all this bunch for a truly bargain.
How many collectors got London promo for free? It's amazing I'm pretty sure.

No kidding. The bottom has apparently fallen out on those boxsets? Both together, are still cheaper price wise, than here in the states

I'm pretty sure you're happier now.
I just got an Alma Matter maxi-single CD...
It's gonna arrive in few weeks...

very nice! :thumb:
Maybe next time, you can try to choose a white passepartout with a black "kern", especially to frame the Elvis bag and the Bigmouth. But now, it also looks great!

I think, he mentioned that he got the Marr autograph personally...

i got the 8 cd promos of the rhino set last night off ebay for £20+£1.25 p&p,these cds have a white face which states they are promo,i recieved these this morning .from payment to delivery was 18 hours is this a record?they just seemed a bargain

i got the 8 cd promos of the rhino set last night off ebay for £20+£1.25 p&p,these cds have a white face which states they are promo,i recieved these this morning .from payment to delivery was 18 hours is this a record?they just seemed a bargain
I saw that, well done!!
Cheers Moz

Bought the complete deluxe set. I received it today. Please look at the "The Smiths-Complete Super Deluxe Collectors Box" thread, cause i have two questions...
Thanks!

Last edited:
William Italian 7" (compared to original Rough Trade UK release)

Viva Hate Parlophone re-release (compared to original UK release)

Viva Hate Greek LP (compared to original UK release)

The world won't listen, white label promo, absolutely mint, and bargain ebay purchase.IMG_2002.jpgIMG_2003.jpg

I'm not supposed to be buying anything for the time being, but when this appeared on ebay, well, what could I do ;)

Morrissey - Suedehead, Japanese 3" cd single, still sealed and therefore like new!

Attachments

• IMG_0703 (2).JPG
    IMG_0703 (2).JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 34
I'm not supposed to be buying anything for the time being, but when this appeared on ebay, well, what could I do ;)

Morrissey - Suedehead, Japanese 3" cd single, still sealed and therefore like new!

Fantastic! I was watching that. Congrats! Did the fact that it was still sealed seal the deal?

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom