Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Anyone that has a copy... Have you opened it?
I'm curious as to what the inside of the gatefold looks like.

Wouldn't it just have the Salford Lads Club pic?

From Passions...
UK 10" [Rhino UK ROURH96; 2011 reissue for Record Store Day]
The Sleeve of the 2011 Record Store Day edition of "The Queen Is Dead" is gatefold. Its finish is more satiny than glossy. There's a pink round sticker on the front stating "The Smiths / The Queen Is Dead / 25th Anniversary Limited Edition / Record Store Day / 2011 Exclusive". The back looks just like that of the original edition apart from the now unavoidable barcode. The gatefold content is reversed: the Salford Lads Club photo is found on the left panel (With Warner Bros UK Ltd. / Distributed by TEN credit) and the lyrics are found on the right one. Because this edition is limited and numbered, the right panel also has a white bar with the run number stamped into it. The inner sleeve is like the original with the exception of the catalogue number. Just like the outer sleeve it has a satiny finish. The labels are a much lighter green than the original ones, in fact they are almost grey. They differ in the new catalogue number and Warner Music UK LTD publishing credit.​

You need to open it to see what number you have... but then you loose the sticker on the cellophane... grrrrr.

Dave

Maybe I've missed this alreadies, but can someone tell me how limited the Queen Is Dead 10 inch actually is?
thanks in advance

The World Won't Listen - Japan LP

TWWL.JPG

Nineteen!!!

Surely you don't own 19 copies of The World Won't Listen...

Dave

My first time doing this so hopefully I'll do the picture correctly. I got this Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others 12" in black vinyl yesterday for $20.

Attachments

• some girls 12.jpg
    some girls 12.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 12
P1070145-1.jpg

apparently this has been sitting in my office for well over a week.

it was handed to me today.

Congrats Abrahan!

e3ac8907.jpg

So I bought Very Best Of LP and the 3 versions of Glamorous Glue at my local record shop today. Sons-a-bitches cost me over $75!!!! What the hell?

So far I have only counted 4 GG 7"s for sale, anyone have a higher count?

Besides the regular GG bundle, Best of CD/DVD and LP, and QID record day 10", I got these.

Maladjusted in house promo. Chop Em Out
100_0673.jpg

Vauxhall and I in house promo. Chop Em Out
100_0672.jpg

All the in house cassettes I have. All are Chop Em Out except Bona Drag, which is Abbey Road. Vauxhall, Maladjusted, Beethoven, Bona.
100_0676.jpg

I'd love that Vauxhall cassette, great find!

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom