Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

billybu69

Subscriber
Glamorous Glue is a nice set isn't it was very happy with it when it arrived this morning, Not ordered the very best of vinyl as i'm going to win a signed copy from recordstore.:thumb:

billybu69

Subscriber
Friday and Monday are Bank Holidays here in the uk,so recordstore sent them out early to guarantee delivery for release day.I think.

roky

I got this for 10 GBP. Very happy, and I would be comfortable calling this mint. Sleeve and vinyl.

I love novelty records. I got this for $5.00. It is mint as well. Still in the original shrink wrap. Kinda creepy. The third song on side A is "Music to watch space girls by"

Attachments

mbatey

GG bundle arrived this morning - thought the 12" envelope was a bit of overkill until I saw what was lurking inside...

IMG_0537.JPG

Pretty sure it's genuine :D

[mbatey]

Dave2006

That's very nice [mbatey] I picked mine up today - alas no print :(

Dave

roky

GG bundle arrived this morning - thought the 12" envelope was a bit of overkill until I saw what was lurking inside...

View attachment 11839

Pretty sure it's genuine :D

[mbatey]
That looks great. Congrats. Are you in the US?

Del

I haven't posted anything on this thread for a long time - as some of you know I have sold a number of items over the last couple of years. I decided to order the latest bundle and I am glad I did.

I can feel the collecting bug creeping in - trouble is I now have lots of gaps to fill !!!

Attachments

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Top Bottom