Your latest buy

Recent purchases:

The Smiths - Deluxe Box Set (although I have to return it as it arrived damaged!!!)
Grace Jones - Hurricane-Dub (CD and 2xLP ltd. to 500 copies)
Kate Bush - Never For Ever (CD)
Spank Rock - YoYoYoYo...... (CD)
Ladytron - Gravity The Seducer (LP signed by band)
Death In Vegas - Trans-Love Energies (2xCD)
Austra - Feel It Break (2xLP)
Patti Smith - Greatest Hits (2xLP)
Amanda Blank - I Love You (CD)
S.C.U.M. - Again My Eyes (LP with CD included)
Gorillaz - Bananaz (DVD)

Girl in a Coma's latest, Exits & All The Rest, released today:
P1170049.jpg

w/wristband for an in-store performance this saturday in houston.

IMG_0288-1.jpg

The two 7"s are Junior Murvin - Police & Thieves and Nina Simone - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.
IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

The Lou Reed Lp is Coney Island Baby

:thumb:

My recent buys (sorry no pictures):

O.M.D. - Architecture & Morality (Remastered CD)
DJ Hell & Alan Vega - Listen To The Hiss (2x12")
Lady Gaga - The Remix (CD)
Death In Vegas - Trans-Love Energies (2xLP)
Hercules & Love Affair - Blue Songs (LP)
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart (Ltd. White vinyl LP)
Radiohead - Supercollider / The Butcher (Ltd. 12")
David Bowie Vs. KCRW - Golden Years (CD single)
David Bowie - Hours (Ltd. 2xCD digibook)
Martin Rev - Martin Rev (Remastered CD)
Jilted John - Jilted John (7" single)
Grace Jones - Love Is The Drug (Clear vinyl 7" single)
Soisong - xAj3z (CD)
Soft Cell - The Night (CD single)
Cristina - Is That All There Is? (12")
Cristina - Is That All There Is? (7")
Cristina - Disco Clone (12")
Cristina - Cristina (LP)
Throbbing Gristle - The Second Annual Report (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)
Throbbing Gristle - D.O.A. The Third And Final Report (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)
Throbbing Gristle - 20 Jazz Funk Greats (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)
Throbbing Gristle - Heathen Earth: The Live Sound Of T.G. (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)
Throbbing Gristle - Greatest Hits (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)

Last edited:
I went into town to buy the Anna Calvi CD but the store didn't have it - so got the Suede first album 'Deluxe' edition and the new Tori Amos one.

Noel Gallagher's Flying Birds:
P1180110.jpg

and The Ritas "Silent Protest" EP:
P1180107.jpg

+ promo postcards.

Last edited:
Non-Smiths/Moz stuff:

-Abruptum - De Profundis Mors Vas Cousumet, CD mini-album
-Melt-Banana - Bambi's Dilemma, LP (I bought this when I saw them in Birmingham, AL)
-And a lot [I mean a lot auction, not several purchases] of tapes from ebay, which included a Smiths cassette along with Stone Roses and Happy Mondays (and, less interestingly, The Who and The Sex Pistols...)

Various other things I can't remember, possibly.

Throbbing Gristle - The Second Annual Report (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)
Throbbing Gristle - D.O.A. The Third And Final Report (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)
Throbbing Gristle - 20 Jazz Funk Greats (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)
Throbbing Gristle - Heathen Earth: The Live Sound Of T.G. (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)
Throbbing Gristle - Greatest Hits (Remastered Ltd. 1/2000 LP)

Since seeing those pop up on Discogs, I have been sorely tempted to buy... But the part of me that hates remasters, coupled with the fact that I am unemployed and only have so much money I can blow without screwing myself financially (I'm already well beyond that point)makes me hesitant.

I'm sure most of you will scoff at this, but what can I say? I am a sucker for Tom Petty and Thrash Metal:

tapes.jpg

Not to mention, it was only a dollar for the lot (the top 3 were from a free bin).

I put CD copies of Vauxhall and I, Manchester, So Much to Answer For [BBC sessions], and Tangerine Dream's Force Majeure on hold at the store a well... I was tempted to do so with the copy of Louder... I found as well, but I'm not really in any financial situation to buy stuff on impulse that I may already own (though I would've if I were certain it was in any way different from the copy I currently own... I was tempted to ask is I could use their computer just to check Discogs :lbf: ).

I was also tempted to put Maladjusted on hold too, but, to be honest, I don't really dig much of what Moz has done since Southpaw Grammar. Still, if I had the money...

I <3 my local independent record store. It's where I got probably 95% of my Smiths vinyl!
EDIT: and 100% of my debt!!!

Last edited:
received Noel Gallagher's AKA... What a Life! single:
2011-12-02120228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom