Your latest buy

nice motorways!
i need more OASIS vinyl in my life!

99e1426c.jpg

2e76c4d6.jpg

anyone know how to tell if that Elliott Smith record might be a reissue?

I can tell you a story about Elliott Smith. Charlotte, NC probably 1999.

Oasis - Standing on the Shoulders of Giants Tab Book:
IMG_20110822_220823.jpg

the seller sent me the wrong book (as seen below) and told me I could keep it:
IMG_20110822_220847.jpg

51Nkp6m%2B5eL._SS500_.jpg

Placebo DVD Soulmates Never Die - Live in Paris 2003
soulmatesdvd.jpg

Beulah's first ever release - a small cattle drive in a snow storm EP:
2011-09-01111212.jpg

on Elephant 6 Records.

I am only a package in the mail away from having everything Beulah has ever released, ever.

I had a friend who toured with them for a while. I'm curious, did you buy most of your collection online..and did you feel like you overpaid for parts of it? There are a few bands I colllect and I try to avoid overpayment but sometimes you gotta do it.

I am only a package in the mail away from having everything Beulah has ever released, ever.

I had a friend who toured with them for a while. I'm curious, did you buy most of your collection online..and did you feel like you overpaid for parts of it? There are a few bands I colllect and I try to avoid overpayment but sometimes you gotta do it.

i know what you mean by expensive. i only paid $17.50 my latest buy posted above. there's a BIN for $69.99 that has been on ebay for a while now and i want to say i have seen it listed for $129 as well. it wasn't until the other night while updating my discogs.com list that i was aware that i was only missing 2 things, now 1. most of beulah stuff i have i got directly from the label or from the band while they were touring. their 3rd release on vinyl was super cheap on ebay for a while and i scooped 2 up for something like $9 a piece and gave one to my sister.

i had a friend from philly who toured the northeast with them once. she had a great time.
i'm assuming your friend was from philly.

I've been collecting Camera Obscura for instance and I am one promo away from having everything (I don't buy multiple pressings unless there is different artwork). I only saw it once for sale and the bidding got out of control..I've paid a decent price for a few things of theirs but seeing as how they are so limited (500 pressing for the first few singles and vinyl album) its hard to tell if you wil ever see one for sale again..Some of the prices are pretty ridiculous as your $119.00 shows.

Yes my freind Stephanie who toured with them is from Philly. I believe she also one appeared on stage with Flaiming Lips as a teddy bear or some other animal.

i know what you mean by expensive. i only paid $17.50 my latest buy posted above. there's a BIN for $69.99 that has been on ebay for a while now and i want to say i have seen it listed for $129 as well. it wasn't until the other night while updating my discogs.com list that i was aware that i was only missing 2 things, now 1. most of beulah stuff i have i got directly from the label or from the band while they were touring. their 3rd release on vinyl was super cheap on ebay for a while and i scooped 2 up for something like $9 a piece and gave one to my sister.

i had a friend from philly who toured the northeast with them once. she had a great time.
i'm assuming your friend was from philly.

I've been collecting Camera Obscura for instance and I am one promo away from having everything (I don't buy multiple pressings unless there is different artwork). I only saw it once for sale and the bidding got out of control..I've paid a decent price for a few things of theirs but seeing as how they are so limited (500 pressing for the first few singles and vinyl album) its hard to tell if you wil ever see one for sale again..Some of the prices are pretty ridiculous as your $119.00 shows.

Yes my freind Stephanie who toured with them is from Philly. I believe she also one appeared on stage with Flaiming Lips as a teddy bear or some other animal.

i've got promo advance cds for every album too, except for their first album.

thats funny, i ended up shooting an email to her after you mentioned her. yup, thats her.

the former lead member of beulah did a solo tour last year and invited me to sing onstage with him. was great.

"The Jam at the BBC", Limited Ed 3 CD w/extra disc "the Jam at the Rainbow" (live Dec 4, 1979). How did I miss this release 9 yrs ago?! Easily my best CD purchase in the last 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom