Your latest buy

the Cure - Galore 2LP
the Sundays - Static & Silence LP (completes my Sundays collection)
spiral.jpg

nice. i've never seen the Galore LP. Good grab.

thnx, it should have been a gatefold like Staring at the Sea, but comes beautifully packed nonetheless:
galore.jpg

i'm almost done with cure LPs. i only need a few.

received today:
trex.jpg

T-Rex singles:
THE GROOVER
TRUCK ON TYKE
RIDE A WHITE SWAN
CHILDREN OF THE REVOLUTION
JEEPSTER
20TH CENTURY BOY

i was thinking something along the lines of the thread in the collector's corner section, but of any new music purchase. (aimed at collectors)

Queens of the Stone Age - Rated X LP
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Ain't No Easy Way 7"
Arctic Monkeys - Humbug LP

photo-31.jpg
I like that BRMC record. :thumb:

Did you or do you listed to Jawbreaker? Seeing that Jawbox record reminded when they toured with Jawbreaker in like 93 - 94. They called the tour The Monsters Of Jaw Tour. Anyway I am a huge Jawbreaker fan. I saw The Forgetters this past Monday. That is Blakes, from Jawbreakers, new band.
Just wondering, sorry for the rambling.
Roky

pre-ordered Hadouken!'s new album, 'For The Masses' off their website, and it comes signed by the band! not bad for £6

Windsor for the Derby - We Fight to the Death
Windermere- No One Wins
Page France- Hello Dear Wind
Withered Hand- Good News
Danielson- Ships
Manic Street Preachers- Journal for Plague Lovers
Passion Pit- Manners
Real Estate- Atlantic City Expressway

and some EP's from The Ropes

Fanfarlo - Reservoir
The Field Mice - Snowball, Skywriting and For Keeps reissues
The Lucksmiths - Warmer Corners
Northern Portrait - Criminal Art Lovers
Matinee Recordings - Grand Prix comp

Did you or do you listed to Jawbreaker? Seeing that Jawbox record reminded when they toured with Jawbreaker in like 93 - 94. They called the tour The Monsters Of Jaw Tour. Anyway I am a huge Jawbreaker fan. I saw The Forgetters this past Monday. That is Blakes, from Jawbreakers, new band.
Just wondering, sorry for the rambling.
Roky

I am a Jawbreaker fan. And I'd love to see The Forgetters. Though, I don't think they've ever left the East Coast.

Reigning Sound - Love and Curses (lp)
Morrissey - Tomorrow (12")
Echo & the Bunnymen - Porcupine (lp)

Quite a stash for me this Christmas. I got 'The Heart Of Saturday Night' and 'Small Change' by Tom Waits, 'Who Put the M in Manchester', Springsteen's video anthology from 1978-2000, and the Bob Dylan documentary 'Don't Look Back'. I also got Mozipedia, but as I already have it, I exchanged it for the Neil Young biography 'Shakey', Paul McCartney's recent live CD/DVD 'Good Evening New York City' and 'John Wesley Harding' by Dylan... :guitar:

1028098487.jpg

The-Yardbirds-For-Your-Love-461559.jpg

received today:

IAMX - The Alternative 7 inch Promo Part 2 of 4.
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFs-1621.jpg

Back
Top Bottom