Your last bargain buy for a really good Morrissey/Smiths item

Why stay up for the auctions' ends? Use a sniping program.
how does that work.?i assume this only works at your own computer(which I dont have) and also not on computers who completely shut down. and got used by several people..like in this library -where i go online

how does that work.?i assume this only works at your own computer(which I dont have) and also not on computers who completely shut down. and got used by several people..like in this library -where i go online

quicksnipe.com

It runs on their computers, so yours doesn't have to be on, and you don't have to be logged in. You should be able to log into it from a library computer, as long as it's not set up to remember your username & password.

Souldn't really be posting this here as its the opposite of what the thread is all about. I desperately wanted the promo of Certain People (T rex type sleeve) and even had dreams of owning the Australian 7" Ask.

Both were on Ebay lasts night, one ending at just after midnight and the other at quarter to two in the morning. Even though I am in work at 6.45 I stayed up and yet was outbid on both:tears::tears: I've been knackered today:mad:

The Ask went for £86 and the Certain People went for £74. I was heartbroken and am just hoping they went to someone who will appreciate them and love them as much as I would have done.

Recession?....what recession;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-Cer...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom