Your invited toMozzy's Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre

B

Brutalful

So Um... Im allready really weird, so another freakish thing from me should not be surprising,

But, I was sitting, smoking, thinking, today about this book I am reading about this serial killer, and how he does these copy cat killings, and wants to get caught, and then I was thinking about that guy who tried to knock off Reagan to impress Jody Foster...and I started to think...could a serial Killer get away with a murder that reflected every single smiths song?

So Here Is my question to you...can you please pick a Smiths song and describe some senario in how you would ill a person, who it would be, and how it would reflect a Smiths song...

My first thought would be to go through the phone book and find someone name Mr.Reel or Real...and you find him and catch him and hack him into bits and toss the bits all around a local mall's wishing well, and then you have "REEL AROUND THE FOUNTAIN"

Another thought would be by going to Cafe Blue one night and when "Charming" plays one night you grab one of them (The guys)and hack em up and on the wall in his blood you write THIS CHARMING MAN....cuz thats what he was

Because you have to leave clues see...and with each clue the cops get wiser and wiser.

Oh Oh...and you find someone named Leslie ann, and some guy named John, and you hack em up, and you toss em into The MOORE Theatre...wich is a building at my school...(Wich is kind of howI got on the whole track of this.

I think this would make a neeto murder Mystery book or movie...but I dont think anyone would get it becasue noone really knows about that much Smiths.

Re: The men inwhite coats are here

You not a well man are you? Though maybe you could find some one called Jim and put springs on his feet and push him off a building, thus spring heeled Jim...

I do think though, the Leslie Ann bit is in bad taste.

How about a severed hand, still in the glove? The rest of the body is missing!
Hand in Glove.

> You not a well man are you? Though maybe you could find some one
> called Jim and put springs on his feet and push him off a
> building, thus spring heeled Jim...

> I do think though, the Leslie Ann bit is in bad taste.

B aint a man. Bad taste? Chill-out.

Just thought of another one. A guy is killed at a disco! Just after he'd been seen dancing.

How about taking some steaks & veal & such and shoving them down someone's throat 'till thay choke to death. MEAT IS MURDER

You could remove someones eyes from their sockets. THIS NIGHT HAS OPENED MY EYES

Target a series of beauty pagent winners & models. PRETTY GIRLS MAKE GRAVES

Find transparent bags of three different sizes. Find three girls that are as well three different sizes, perhaps one really short & skinny, one moderately sized, etc. Hack them to bits & insert into respective bags. SOME GIRLS ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS.

Fing a girl named Sheila & bend her over till her lower back snaps. SHEILA TAKE A BOW

Pick a method, but leave the murder unfinished, with the victim in horrible pain. I STARTED SOMETHING I COULDN'T FINISH

Find an old, abandoned house & nail someone to it, back towards the wall. BACK TO THE OLD HOUSE

Here's some ideas..

-Found is the dead body of a headmaster in the back of a library, and he was
murdered in a japenese ritual fashion..murder..or suicide? You Decide. See,
it's the Headmaster Ritual. Haha..(not funny)
-Investigators are puzzled by the strange phenomenom that occured
yesterday when a madman was found in his tiny boat, trying to get away
seaside, but docked, how stupid can you get??

God those are Lame..nevermind :p

Moz Gurlie

You stupid puke! I have a little weird shiznit for you, you God awful waste of carcass meat...Take a freaking razor and slit your eyelids off, so you can never avoid the stares from others at what a fuggin poof of a nutcase you are. Lissen' up shinkface, why don't you just take an umbrella and jack it up your ass you rodent?

You are stupid and you are unimportant..Nice idea ya pile of steaming donkeySHlT! Stick your head in a microwav adset it for frozen log you fat shmuck!
Moz sez dope be bad, don't be a dope! hee hee..i'm the coolest

~ You can Hit them to death with your elbow "Death at ones elbow"

~ Ok this is kinda of nasty but.. The murderer cuts his victims in half and of course writes "Half a person"

duh! hang a dj!
kill you girlfriend and leave her on a train platform!?
kill someone named william, and announce "william,.....etc"
kill a queen

> You stupid puke! I have a little weird shiznit for you, you God
> awful waste of carcass meat...Take a freaking razor and slit
> your eyelids off, so you can never avoid the stares from others
> at what a fuggin poof of a nutcase you are. Lissen' up
> shinkface, why don't you just take an umbrella and jack it up
> your ass you rodent?

> You are stupid and you are unimportant..Nice idea ya pile of
> steaming donkeySHlT! Stick your head in a microwav adset it for
> frozen log you fat shmuck!
> Moz sez dope be bad, don't be a dope! hee hee..i'm the coolest

Hmmm. Well. I thought it was quite imaginative of Brutalful. Couldn't you just think of one example of a murder that could be related to a Smiths song? Go on. I'm sure nurse won't mind you leaving the ward to use the computer. You can tap away at the keys with your nose if it's too difficult to release your arms from the straps.

Speedy.

serial killer speaks...

> duh! hang a dj!
> kill you girlfriend and leave her on a train platform!?
> kill someone named william, and announce
> "william,.....etc"
> kill a queen

i went on a righteous killing spree ten years ago in salford. i followed the songs on the greatest album off all and did for them. here's my tale...

1. i cornered a young man, slit his throat and dressed him as quentin crisp...the queen is dead

2. corrodes my soul... i poured ethanol down the throat of a schoolgirl as i snatched her from an alleyway...frankly mr...

3. i buried a man alive...how i laughed as he cried for his mother!...i know its over

4. i followed an infant home and maimed him on the streets in which he was raised...never had no one
5. a fey bastard who loved oscar wilde was done in by me...i stapled one of keats's poems to his dead face...cemetry gates

6. i trapped an old man in his flat and he screamed as his face began to melt as i burned him alive...bigmouth

7. ha! easy kill! i plunged the dagger into the passerby and twisted it...boy with the thorn...

8. the religious man shook as i poured hot lead over his bony body, pausing to steal the church funds...vicar in a tutu

9. the victims pulped body was crisscrossed with tyre marks... there is a light

10. i injected silicon into this ones breasts until they literally exploded-she died from shock of course...some girls
ps-this is just fiction, alright?!

Back
Top Bottom