Morrissey Central "YOUR HEALTH IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" (June 15, 2021)

His mother would have known before he did...
Mothers know everything...
I think up until more recent years, parents of gay people were always disappointed and let down by their children being gay. Not how it necessarily should be, but from experience, it’s “not how they were brought up to be”

I know the parents of a radio presenter, and they were privately horrified when “our little Billy” come out as gay.

how times change. **sometimes

His mother would have known before he did...
Mothers know everything...

There were no signs.

f743f7f4227c45d754dc1a4973290e90.gif

To save me pain - who name checks Morrissey & what do they say?

The Plague says "they can't cancel" Noel Gallagher or Morrissey because...

...I forgot the reason tbh.

It was a very minor mention.

Noel has to edge up his shtick because his music has become the most benign shit imaginable. I caught a few minutes of a recent live performance and it was the sonic equivalent of dishwater.

mr watson i presume used to use the start of israel as his intro in a lot of his videos.
iv got gb news on now,better than the force fed shite from the bbc,the bbc who have stopped making programmes for the over 40s,the bbc who cancelled bbc3 then brought back bbc3 and gave them 40 million quid to make programmes about drag queens.

The Plague says "they can't cancel" Noel Gallagher or Morrissey because...

...I forgot the reason tbh.

It was a very minor mention.

Well it's no thanks to him. 🙄

Do you think there is any way of impressing it upon Sam that Morrissey can't argue that he's being slandered as a far right racist if his own website continues to post videos by alt-right Influencers who are part of an online network with far right racists?

Would Morrissey really want to endorse this person?

20210615_211310.jpg

20210615_211926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you think there is any way of impressing it upon Sam that Morrissey can't argue that he's being slandered as a far right racist if his own website continues to post videos by alt-right Influencers who are part of an online network with far right racists?

View attachment 73308

View attachment 73310

I KNOW. :swear

But honestly, I don't think there is a way. I'm not sure what exactly is going on in his/their brain(s) but it's not something I can relate to.

My guess is that his attitude is based on a mixture of ignorance, defiance, the will/need to court controversy and making some kind of point about freedom of speech...?
How all this is supposed to help his uncle's position is beyond me.

Noel has to edge up his shtick because his music has become the most benign shit imaginable. I caught a few minutes of a recent live performance and it was the sonic equivalent of dishwater.
and yet you're the one whose little musical act didnt make it, not noel

also ironic because your posts are the literal equivalent of dishwater. i mean, "dishwater" is your personality in a nutshell.

He said he wanted to interview him, nothing came from it and I'm not sure how helpful it was to call Morrissey a "pussy" on Twitter for not doing an interview with him...
Wow! Did Paul Joseph Watson really say that about Morrissey? I wonder if Sam and Morrissey know about that?

Paul Joseph Watson seems very different to Morrissey. Paul Joseph Watson isn't a vegan and he doesn't care about animal rights. I went off of Paul Joseph Watson when he started trashing Michael Jackson he was trying to "cancel" Michael Jackson. I'm a fan of Michael Jackson and Morrissey. I have respect for Noel Gallagher. I saw Noel Gallagher as more of a fan of Johnny Marr than Morrissey but he is probably a fan of both of them.

I KNOW. :swear

But honestly, I don't think there is a way. I'm not sure what exactly is going on in his/their brain(s) but it's not something I can relate to.

My guess is that his attitude is based on a mixture of ignorance, defiance, the will/need to court controversy and making some kind of point about freedom of speech...?
How all this is supposed to help his uncle's position is beyond me.

It's not just Morrissey's career - Paul really pushes the idea that LGBT+ are basically all child molesters. His life could get impacted by this.

20210615_221938.jpg

20210615_221951.jpg

20210615_222537.jpg

View attachment 73308

View attachment 73310
Well, he's literally always been obsessed with people from subcultures who would have kicked the shit out of him on the street or in the wrong pub, for decades now. His idea of masculinity has always been heavily based on a homoerotic pretence. He was obsessed with skinheads (pretty much one of the gayest of fetishes) even after a gang of them chased him down and tried to kill him - sounds a bit masochistic to me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom