Morrissey Central "YOUR HEALTH IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" (June 15, 2021)

Never heard of the fella hosting the...show(?), Noel on the other hand I love. I know things are more complicated than how he portrays them, and he knows it as well, but at the same time he’s not wrong. Far from it. We should all bow down with reverence and thank God almighty that people like Noel, Liam, our Mozzer etc exist on this pitiful planet at the same time as we do.

Never heard of the fella hosting the...show(?), Noel on the other hand I love. I know things are more complicated than how he portrays them, and he knows it as well, but at the same time he’s not wrong. Far from it. We should all bow down with reverence and thank God almighty that people like Noel, Liam, our Mozzer etc exist on this pitiful planet at the same time as we do.

I actually think he's way off the mark about half the time and always has been, nothing's changed in that respect. People being 'offended' by his comments now is pretty funny to me, considering he's said worse stuff in the 90s.

Paul Joseph Watson on the other hand is a twat of the highest order.

Last edited:
Anyone taking advice off this dopper should probably re-evaluate their sources.

Science? Nah, mate, never heard of it.

More rabbit-hole bollocks from your favourite bunker-dweller

These dickheads are the same folk wallowing in the grey-haired circle-jerking bigotry of GB News. f*** 'em all.

Sam just posted it on his Twitter.

Noel's reputation will always be ok because he'll do a Mojo cover or a radio spot.

This on Morrissey's social media just adds to his problems.

It’s not a new idea, but one worth revisiting again, and again: the notion of ‘progress’ (synonymous with civilisation itself, when I was young) is dead and buried. Having said that, it might be worth remembering that The Sex Pistols anticipated this, and the clock was already being turned back when Oasis were still called The Rain. Morrissey has, throughout his career, provided the chorus for this tragedy, as it has unfurled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Joseph Watson is indeed a twat of the highest order, well said.
I only watched this video to hear what Noel had to say, and I think Central is posting it because Morrissey sees a kindred spirit in Noel.

Didn't Paul Joseph Watson say a couple of years ago that he was going to interview Morrissey? Did anything come from that?

People being 'offended' by his comments now are pretty funny to me, considering he's said worse stuff in the 90s.
Agree. Sadly, it says a lot about the times we live in. Noel would be the first one to agree.

Didn't Paul Joseph Watson say a couple of years ago that he was going to interview Morrissey? Did anything come from that?

He said he wanted to interview him, nothing came from it and I'm not sure how helpful it was to call Morrissey a "pussy" on Twitter for not doing an interview with him...

I only watched this video to hear what Noel had to say, and I think Central is posting it because Morrissey sees a kindred spirit in Noel.

Or Central is posting it to further burnish Morrissey's right-wing credentials.

And how about that interview promised to us last October?
Oh well, I am glad Morrissey never did an interview with this guy.

No - I think Sam's a PJW fan.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom