Your Halloween Costume

The difference is, it was halloween when I dressed up.

But you wore that to the concert? To the actual concert? Sweet jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen anyone dress up as a graduate of Baltimore Hebrew University. However, great idea!

off to a halloween antifur demo:

antipelzdemo.jpg

Ah! You're amazing!!!! So beautiful! And such a noble cause too. I need to start getting more involved again.

But you wore that to the concert? To the actual concert? Sweet jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen anyone dress up as a graduate of Baltimore Hebrew University. However, great idea!

You're just bitter because she didn't shower you dress with compliments.
However, I do think the costume would have looked more like Moz if the hair had actually been a quiff. It is the most essential physical attribute when wanting to look like Morrissey.

Yes, I went as MorrisStein.

I could stoop as low as you, but I won't.

gigi: I tried to trim up the wig to the best of my ability, but cheap wigs aren't easy to change up because your real hair will show through :( So i had to go with too much hair. I think Moz liked it though, all in the spirit of Mozzaween!

Yes, I went as MorrisStein.

I could stoop as low as you, but I won't.

gigi: I tried to trim up the wig to the best of my ability, but cheap wigs aren't easy to change up because your real hair will show through :( So i had to go with too much hair. I think Moz liked it though, all in the spirit of Mozzaween!

I understand, believe me! I nearly cut my own hair into a quiff b/c no wig works right and I wanted a perfect quiff to be Moz!

n1276440098_30063718_8206.jpg

a bit late, but oh well. that hat isn't part of the costume and would take a lot of explaining haha. this was supposed to be my best shot at dr. frank n furter.

yeah the make up was a bit dodgy and the shoes well....i simply couldn't find any high heels that i could fit my fat feet in :-/

Back
Top Bottom