Your Halloween Costume

b116058756.jpg

Going to the concert!

I went as a gangsta tonight to dinner... not sure if I can post the picture though as it may be considered discriminatory.... my friend Chris went as a creepy flasher... he wore shorts with a two foot **** sewn on them and a raincoat with a ballcap and nerdy glasses. The others were not dressed in anything to mention.

b116058756.jpg

Going to the concert!

How did it go? What did people think?

I personally don't mind much if people don't recognize my costume right away...out of all the people at the party I went to on Saturday, only one guy knew who I was. Another friend of mine, who was also at the party, was dressed as Isaac from "The Love Boat". That being a bit before my time, I had to ask him who he was, and once he told me, I thought it was hilarious.

it went well but even at a moz concert i am unsure if everyone knew who i was. i had an oscar wilde shirt, vegetarian buttons and gladioli and hair, but i guess people still didnt get it? its ok, moz probably got a sad laugh and a shake of the head out of it.

one guy there was dressed as one of the schoolboys from 'interesting drug' video and he had to explain it to me, too. but i didnt even notice the heels, if i had it may have sparked the memory! someone asked him if he was harry potter, poor guy!

When my friend and I go to Oasis concerts (which we do a lot) we dress up as the Gallaghers...it's tough to find that much hair to glue to our eyebrows though since we're both very smooth girls. (I realize this probably makes us sound like losers)

We intend to dress as Moz and Marr in everyday life...everyday my hair get's closer to quiff-ability!

I also went through a Pete Doherty phase.

Why can't I just be a man?

Last edited:
considering i nearly always dress as a man for halloween, i seriously doubt he'd be surprised that I wish I could be a man!
not "im going to get surgery" wish, just "lamenting the fact that I have no Y chromosome, then i get on with my life" wishing.

He does find it disturbing that I can look close enough to a guy to fool people when I try hard enough. I find that disturbing as well!

considering i nearly always dress as a man for halloween, i seriously doubt he'd be surprised that I wish I could be a man!
not "im going to get surgery" wish, just "lamenting the fact that I have no Y chromosome, then i get on with my life" wishing.

He does find it disturbing that I can look close enough to a guy to fool people when I try hard enough. I find that disturbing as well!

My lovely tells me "I like you the way you are," but he said if I were a man he'd just have to go gay for me because he can't be with anyone else! I found that very sweet. He let's me live out my man fantasies on him by dressing him up and styling his hair the way I wish I could look. Poor boy.

oh , we're sick pups! my man would never go gay though, lol youre so lucky :p maybe we shold start a 'penis envy' thread haha

oh , we're sick pups! my man would never go gay though, lol youre so lucky :p maybe we shold start a 'penis envy' thread haha

Well, he's told me from the start that he loves how I want to be all our music idols, not f*** them. Although, he banned me from speaking about Ian Curtis' private parts anymore!

Oh, that thread sounds wonderful...couldn't we just post photos of men we want to be? Or better yet, make it open to everyone so people can post photos of the members of the opposite sex they would like to be!

it went well but even at a moz concert i am unsure if everyone knew who i was. i had an oscar wilde shirt, vegetarian buttons and gladioli and hair, but i guess people still didnt get it? its ok, moz probably got a sad laugh and a shake of the head out of it.

one guy there was dressed as one of the schoolboys from 'interesting drug' video and he had to explain it to me, too. but i didnt even notice the heels, if i had it may have sparked the memory! someone asked him if he was harry potter, poor guy!

...and you and your friend though I was ridiuclous for wearing my dress....

Oh my...oh my.

Back
Top Bottom