Your Halloween Costume

im about to post a pic of the wig i bought. I need help in ideas on how to make it more morrissey. I'm kind of aiming for a younger morrissey rather than a gucci clad one.

302779pw150.jpg

ok, now help me!

Does it have sideburns, like the one that you used previously did? Lose 'em. Otherwise, my only objection is that it's a bit thick. Moz has always had close-shaven sides. In other words, it goes up, it just doesn't go out.

Do you have any horn-rimmed glasses? Hearing aid? Prosthetic pointy nose & chin?

The thought of you posting here from your bathroom is a bit creepy.

i took the picture from the bathroom i dindt post from it!
its hard to cut up cheap wigs bc then my real hair shows through the netting :(
i had a hearing aid last time but I've lost it! I guess i could cut up an iPod ... erm... headphone thingy. whatever they are called.

last time i used fake moustaches as eyebrows but they kept falling off, so i'm drawing big bushy ones in this year.

Last edited:
Oh...

Just cut your own hair short & put it up in a quiff, then!

i had a hearing aid last time but I've lost it! I guess i could cut up an iPod ... erm... headphone thingy. whatever they are called.

Ear bud? I can't think of that term without thinking about:
air_bud_poster.jpg

well, at least she isn't going to go out as a slutty nurse or, even worse, slutty Alice in WOnderland, those are both big this year.
i saw a rather large woman dressed as Alice and it was earth shatteringly wrong. when i was fat, i hid my stuff!

I went to a Halloween party on Saturday evening, and I am also dressed up in my costume today, for when I'm giving out candy to the trick-or-treaters.

I know that some pictures of me were taken on Saturday night, I just don't think they've been uploaded yet.

I'm dressed up as Death, from The Sandman books. Yes, I did find an incredibly cheap ankh necklace at a Halloween store. The rest of the costume was simple.

last time i used fake moustaches as eyebrows but they kept falling off, so i'm drawing big bushy ones in this year.

If you still have time to get dressed (or if you want to dress up as Morrissey again at some future date):

--If you have some big, flashy costume necklaces, then wear a couple, just make sure that they're fairly long. If you have shorter ones, then you can also clasp one around a belt loop, and let it dangle.

--Fake flowers and branches can be put into the back pocket of your jeans.

--If you don't mind writing on your skin, then take a pen and write "BAD" on the side of your neck. Or have someone else write it for you.

Voila! You'll be dressed like a Smiths-era Morrissey.

oh, do you have a pic of him w/bad on his neck? or know where i can see it? i have the fake flowers already!

oh, do you have a pic of him w/bad on his neck? or know where i can see it? i have the fake flowers already!

Forget "bad." Scrawl "MARRY ME" across your chest. That way it'll be appreciated even by those who have no idea whom you're trying to impersonate.

(Where's that f***in' pic of it? I ain't going back into the frink thread to look for it; a keyword search for "marry" will probably return 10% of the posts there!)

Why? 'Cause you already look like Tori? (just a guess)

As I said, the costume was simple...black pants, black tank top, ankh necklace, black wig (to cover short, blonde hair). As a plus, the eye makeup was fun to do.

I'm taking suggestions for next Halloween...one can never get started too early...:D

The "BAD" is from one of the performances on "The Smiths: The Complete Picture"...I just can't remember which one...

The "MARRY ME" idea is also a good one...maybe you could get an Ace bandage to wrap around your chest!

im wearing an oscar wilde shirt so no scrawling on the chest for me. and my tummy isnt flat enough for 'initiate me' :)

where on his neck was "BAD"

Back
Top Bottom