Your favourite Morrissey quote?

Journalist:" Nice to meet you Morrissey"

Moz: "Why?"

Morrissey on Band-Aid:

"One can have great concern for the people of Ethiopia, but it's another thing to inflict daily torture on the people of England."

When asked about being always questioned about the smiths he replied something like well if you met David Bowie would you just ask about Ziggy stardust? well actually i did.

Alan

This.

"Nothing is important, so people, realising that, should get on with their lives, go mad, take their clothes off, jump in the canal, jump into one of those supermarket trolleys, race around the supermarket and steal Mars bars and, y'know, kiss kittens and sit on the back of bread vans"

Morrissey on Band-Aid:

"One can have great concern for the people of Ethiopia, but it's another thing to inflict daily torture on the people of England."

It's one of my favorites :D

This.

"Nothing is important, so people, realising that, should get on with their lives, go mad, take their clothes off, jump in the canal, jump into one of those supermarket trolleys, race around the supermarket and steal Mars bars and, y'know, kiss kittens and sit on the back of bread vans"
This one is great:)

It's one of my favorites :D

Mine too.

Another favourite:

“Yes I have had a tan, actually. I went to Los Angeles and got one there, but it didn't make it back to Britain. You're not allowed to come through customs with a tan.” (i-D, 1987)

Although he's quite tanned now.

Back
Top Bottom