Your Favourite Ever Thread on Solo

Do tell. :)

The 'LolMozzer' and 'Unusual Pictures' threads, although now sadly archived, have given me plenty of laughs. The now legendary frink deserves a mention for it's longevity and the sheer dedication of its participants (not to mention great pictures and the invention of several fascinating turns of phrase such as 'Magic Nipples' :lbf:). The BB thread is, of course, fabulous. :cool: I like sistasheila's 'unseen interviews' thread as well. :)

Is the HIG negative sleeve on ebay genuine?

Can I take a camera, tripod and fluffy microphone on a stick into the gig at (insert name of venue / city).

Oh... and what time will he be on?

Jukebox Jury

All the ones Blujag when completely nuts.They did entertain me.:D

Re: oh dear

You even don't remember his user name correctly.
:eek:I'll go and smack my own arse as punishment.:crazy:

seriously does it matter that I forgot to leave a gap?

Last edited:
Maybe not best thread, but best thread title hands down was uncleskinnys, Spousal Inculcation. Class:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Kewpie
maybe Hellie deliverately spelt it wrong:thumb::blushing:

Jukebox Jury
PS, bet she goes back and changes it now:thumb:

Kewpie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the scan, Peter.

The bitchy journo who wrote it deliverately avoided mentioning The Thrills, The Killers, Sons and Daughters and Franz Ferdinand.

Last edited:
Talking of Blue Jags threads. He once tried to get a horseracing tipster thread going :crazy:

Kewpie
maybe Hellie deliverately spelt it wrong:thumb::blushing:

Jukebox Jury
PS, bet she goes back and changes it now:thumb:

Kewpie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bitchy journo who wrote it deliverately avoided mentioning The Thrills, The Killers, Sons and Daughters and Franz Ferdinand.

Ha ha ha ha changed as expected:rolleyes:

The bitchy journo who wrote it avoided mentioning The Thrills, The Killers, Sons and Daughters and Franz Ferdinand.

Last edited by Kewpie; Today at 07:41 PM.

Naranjito's thread was good, about vegetarianism, among other things. :D

The LOL Mozzer thread was fun too.

Back
Top Bottom