Your Favorite Studio, Non-Album Morrissey Tracks

gperkins151

Call me George
Please tell us what they are and where they are available.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The Raymonde cover "No One Can Hold A Candle To You." Gets me every time.

Friday Mourning (I don't know the original single, I have it on a Quarry Delux edition)
It's hard to walk tall when you're small (see above)

Hm, that's a good one too. :) But not my fav.

Ps. How is you mum?

Thanks for the votes!

Looks like I will have to finally break down and get the Limited Edition of You are the Quarry. I already have the regular version and out of spite decided to not get the Deluxe, since it was such a sneaky trick to release the latter 6 months after the former. :mad:

Thanks for the votes!

Looks like I will have to finally break down and get the Limited Edition of You are the Quarry. I already have the regular version and out of spite decided to not get the Deluxe, since it was such a sneaky trick to release the latter 6 months after the former. :mad:

Yes, yes, I know what you mean. I have the same problem with singles. With Morrissey you have to buy the singles, there is just no other way, cause you never know if he's actually going to put them on an album or not. :mad:

although it's on the rerelease of viva hate, Girl Least Likely To is by far my favorite non album track so far.. unless All You Need Is Me is considered non album.

Nobody Loves Us (one of the B-sides of the Dagenham Dave CD Single).

I've always maintained that if this had been the A-side and given a bit of airplay, it would have gone Top 10!

Nobody Loves Us (one of the B-sides of the Dagenham Dave CD Single).

I've always maintained that if this had been the A-side and given a bit of airplay, it would have gone Top 10!

Really? It comes as a surprise for me cause that song never rang my bell...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom